• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

78% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Asking because I received an inquiry. It seems we revisit this issue every few years, but the state of the industry and opinions change, so it doesn't hurt to revisit the issue. I know that the main HH site is focused primarily on physical media releases, but as the world goes increasingly digital, if we limit the database to physical media releases only, we run the risk of being increasingly irrelevant (even more than the musical genres we love already are). I personally don't see a problem in including digital-only releases in the main site DB as long as: They are authorized, i.e., released by the band or a record label. No fileshares, torrents, etc. They have cover art, They are clearly labeled as a "Digital Release" in the listing. See this example: https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=53&CDName=Leppard on the Loose Thoughts, suggestions?
    • I wonder that too.  I know I saw some interviews with Ronnie where he said the band hadn't really been active much since COVID started.  But that was back when his first solo album was dropping earlier this year.  Haven't heard much since that. This 2nd solo album sure seems to suggest the band is probably on hiatus or something.  Or at the least no new material is very imminent if this is where Ronnie's focus has been.
    • Excellent stuff!   These guys have done a lot of different sounding stuff but for me this song suits them perfectly....edgy, catchy, melodic hard rock.  Don't think I could say it's the best they've done but do like it a lot.  I will say though that for me, this tune absolutely blows away anything on that Robin Red solo album. Looking forward to this album for sure.
    • Geoff, this has been a Godsend opportunity for certain factions to implement the societal controls they've always lusted after, and they're using the opportunity to its fullest. 
    • So what does everybody (who cares) think about the new info and court subpoena filed in the biggest most horrific show of death and carnage and white supremacy in world history? the Sept 6th holocaust, putting Sept 11 to shame, do you Aussies know any of the recent workings that have begun in reference to the single greatest massacre and act of homicide since the dawn of man? I was just curious if anyone else believes it will be the straw that smashes the camels spine and that kicks off domestic fighting and possibly a civil war? I hope it doesn't but if they somehow are able to get a hold of that footage, I personally think I'll be mad enough to do some stupid shit, I mean they are out now, they are fucked, it's just a matter of time, and if they were smart, that fucking entire cycle of footage would mysteriously disappear off every and any place it existed, because the way I see it, now, there's really nothing they can say or do to explain it away, they got the whistle blown on them.I It all makes sense, and it would be not only the most corrupt scandal our Government has ever been caught in, it would send more then half of this country into a psychotic rage, it will send everything into complete chaos and warfare, nothing even in the same ballpark as what occurred on the darkest day in our history, it really is kind of scary, that will be like dropping the flag, or switching on the green light, the part of me that wants it to happen is because I along with most US citizens, have grown disgusted with watching these cocksuckers piss on us and say its raining, day after day that red headed melted troll looking cunt gets up and lies to all of us, and doesn't even care to make it believable, this would put a lot of people in prison for a very long time, FUCKING GOOD!
    • Not really. Never been a fan of heavy synth, especially syrupy synth. But then VH brought a bit in with Sammy and I was a fan. Depends how it's done. When I started listening to this album I thought I'd made a mistukake. But as I said before, I don't recall it flowing through all the songs and on a second listen some have little or no annoying synth. Good songs are good songs, even ones with synth. Just takes me a whiole to get into them. Guffria is a good example.
    • DLed on itunes. I can play on my laptop on itunes, but can't transfer to my ipod. I can't figure out why. It says that 7 songs could not transfer, ask itunes why(even though I tried to transfer all 11, none show up).There are about 5-6 keepers for me. Not a great album, but not bad.
    • Great song! For me, best song they've done. Could have been on One Desire's first album.
    • New song 'The Rain', not from the latest effort 'A New Horizon'.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.