Song of the Day

66 mustang

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Ahhh .... The glory days.

https://youtu.be/YHch4cWqeIA

Blew my mind when I first heard it about ten years ago. It doesn't have the same effect nowadays, but it'll always have a special place in my musical journey.

This song has grown on me more and more with each listen. One of my favourite songs of the year. The Midnight album is a real good one, for some pretty damn cool lyrics... especially for one of these synthwave albums;

• My Little Pony

This song has grown on me more and more with each listen. One of my favourite songs of the year. The Midnight album is a real good one, for some pretty damn cool lyrics... especially for one of these synthwave albums;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCf8WZsx3c

One of my favourites, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Feck me, the Japanese bonus "Look The Other Way" from Vega slays!It has that feeling of "incomplete", but I really love it. I will blast them with messages to add in some final touches and have it ready for a future release (probably in 2018). I still don't know if it reaches the status of the other bonus "Skin Deep" which thus far is my favorite song from them.

I'm a huge fan of The Midnight and picked up their vinyl. Gunship is another synthwave group or duo I really enjoy and the vinyl is absolutely killer.

Here is a taste with an awesome video:

This album is perfect for those late night drives.

• My Little Pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCf8WZsx3c

I'm a huge fan of The Midnight and picked up their vinyl.

You mean you're still waiting on the vinyl.

Gunship is another synthwave group or duo I really enjoy and the vinyl is absolutely killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs

Holy shit! I'd watch that, if it was an actual show. Is Gunship mostly vocal? I love Electronic music, and so I don't mind instrumental songs, but Synthwave is at its best with vocals.

I'm a huge fan of The Midnight and picked up their vinyl.

You mean you're still waiting on the vinyl.

Gunship is another synthwave group or duo I really enjoy and the vinyl is absolutely killer.

Holy shit! I'd watch that, if it was an actual show. Is Gunship mostly vocal? I love Electronic music, and so I don't mind instrumental songs, but Synthwave is at its best with vocals.

The s/t album from Gunship in 2015 had vocals on all tracks. It was solid, but to be honest I wasn't a huge fan. Far behind my other fave synthwave artists.