Song of the Day

66 mustang

This is so far away from the genres covered here but this is just the perfect summer song. This is my favourite song at the moment.

Man, if you like this, then I got a ton of shit for you. Just didn't want to post it, or Russ would say I'm killing this site. ;}

This song is just pure summer and i love it, if you have stuff similar then post it dude and never worry about Russ....

Hate the song, but absolutely love the filmclip. Is it Tahiti? I'm actually on the verge of tears watching that, going through fucking fucked up winter, but it's almost ended and soon I will be in summer again. Fuck I hate the cold and winter. Fucking waste of time. And I want to go on vacation again. To Tahiti? Who wants to fund that one for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Been listening to this album lately. Anybody know what became of the vocalist Scott Hammons?

This album is from 2009, however i can't seem to find anything about his work since.

Anyway, this is a cool track.

Wan gonna post Gene The Werewolf - If You Want Me, or The Best I Can but they're so new that they aren't on Youtube yet.

Found this one though...

Nice karaoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLde9KsniTo

Screw it, I had to add 30 songs in the new killer list I'm making in list.ly, before this monster comes in short-term memory. And just when I've tried to add it in the list, appeared the message that I had to upgrade to premium, otherwise I have to wait another 24 hours before submitting new entry to the list. :angryfire:

There are a lot of good songs to choose from in the SOTY discography, but this would have to be my favourite of all. Love every single second of it, and the way it builds to what it becomes. Love it...