Song of the Day

66 mustang

• 2023 Gold Donors

One of the local TV stations down here has been showing repeats of "Diff'rent Strokes". It's up to the latter part of the series with the little red haired kid, Sam (Danny Cooksey). I knew he'd appeared briefly in "Terminator 2", but when i checked out his wikipedia page, these guys popped up. I've always seen this album floating around the traps, but had no idea that he was the lead singer, how young they all were or how great they sound.

This is an old Phil Lynott song and they absolutely do it justice.

One of the local TV stations down here has been showing repeats of "Diff'rent Strokes". It's up to the latter part of the series with the little red haired kid, Sam (Danny Cooksey). I knew he'd appeared briefly in "Terminator 2"

He was the main kids best friend.

Funny, I was watching that show just the other day.

Great song from an underrated album.

Not by me.

Totally killer album. Perfect example of an artist sitting on a heap of awesome material which is incompatible with the band they are in.

The follow up had a few good songs but paled in comparison.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=34611&page=1

9. Twisted Sister – You Can’t Stop Rock’ N’ Roll

10. Joey Tempest – A Place To Call Home

11. Pop Evil – War Of Angels

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say, this is just a great, great, great track. This one got me into Ratt over ten years ago. I was completely blown away by the sound, attitude, guitar playing..... I mean it has an intro, main and outro solo for crying out loud!!!!!! They looked something like late 80s / early 90s Aerosmith but just sounded so much better, just like I had always wanted a band to sound and I had finally found it in Ratt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RMo3R1LD4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Good call Darky on Mats,, he did some good stuff with Malmsteen, Treat ( only one cd )

Yeah, i've got the Malmsteen and Treat albums and of course Swedish Erotica is brilliant. The more i'm listening to Dogface, the more i love them and his tracks on the second Gus G album are brilliant also.

I've got the Southpaw album, but haven't had much of a listen yet.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Here's an interesting project.

An operatic/prog/Metal album based on the book of Exodus with Mats Leven on lead vocals.

This is apparently the first in a planned trilogy. Very, very operatic and atmospheric.

• My Little Pony

Here's an interesting project.

An operatic/prog/Metal album based on the book of Exodus with Mats Leven on lead vocals.

This is apparently the first in a planned trilogy. Very, very operatic and atmospheric.

Sooooooooooooooooo phuking good, It's a shame the second album never happened.

• My Little Pony

This is so far away from the genres covered here but this is just the perfect summer song. This is my favourite song at the moment.

Man, if you like this, then I got a ton of shit for you. Just didn't want to post it, or Russ would say I'm killing this site. ;}

• 2023 Gold Donors

This is so far away from the genres covered here but this is just the perfect summer song. This is my favourite song at the moment.

Man, if you like this, then I got a ton of shit for you. Just didn't want to post it, or Russ would say I'm killing this site. ;}

This song is just pure summer and i love it, if you have stuff similar then post it dude and never worry about Russ....