Song of the Day

66 mustang

One more Try - Richard Marx

Heaven - by Blue's band Shotgun Alli

just awesome song as I have said before

Diamonds and Rust - Judas Priest

That's an awesome song, I unfortunately grew up having to listen to the original version on a regular basis around my house... :(

Today on XM: Out on the Streets - Savatage

...good tune, stuck in me head now... :banana:

"Who Do You Think You Are" - Bombay Black

Alright I gotta have more of these guys I only got 2 songs from them and man does this one KICK my ass.

Everytime it starts playing on my iPod it always floors me.

You know I almost sound a hint of Black N Blue with these guys which is just icing on the cake!

Also Wiggle Groove :anon:

• 2023 Gold Donors

That's an awesome song, I unfortunately grew up having to listen to the original version on a regular basis around my house... :(

Today on XM: Out on the Streets - Savatage

...good tune, stuck in me head now... :banana:

Yes! I always listened to, rather loudly I admit, the version from "Unleashed in the East" :banger: that tends to "raise" the roof, hehe! :dance:

Shout at the Devil - Motley Crue

Hahaha, I feel your pain Blue. I worked in a K-Mart when I was in college and the Joan Baez version of "D&R" used to play over and over again on the store's music system. I must've heard it a zillion times.

They also used to play the Seals & Crofts version of "Summer Breeze" in the store all the time, which had at at that time recently been covered by Type O Negative, so I'd be stocking shelves singing along to it in my best impression of Peter Steele's super-deep voice.

Dammit, now I'm gonna have "Summer Breeze" stuck in my head all day...@#$%!!

'Caught in a Crossfire' - Climb

Q5 'In The Rain'

'The Secret Of My Success' - NIGHT RANGER

Hahaha, I feel your pain Blue. I worked in a K-Mart when I was in college and the Joan Baez version of "D&R" used to play over and over again on the store's music system. I must've heard it a zillion times.

They also used to play the Seals & Crofts version of "Summer Breeze" in the store all the time, which had at at that time recently been covered by Type O Negative, so I'd be stocking shelves singing along to it in my best impression of Peter Steele's super-deep voice.

:lol: Well with a little work, maybe you can change it to TON's version of "Cinnamon Girl" instead... ;)

You Rub Me The Right Way - Funny Money......just a FUN song

• 2023 Gold Donors

:lol: Well with a little work, maybe you can change it to TON's version of "Cinnamon Girl" instead... ;)

Or how about Type O Negative's version of "Summer Breeze"! Once you get that stuck in yer head, have fun getting it out! :crazy: ! I think they did a version of "Cinnamon Girl" as well. :whistle:

on topic:

Slide it in - Whitesnake