Song of the Day

66 mustang

I just mentioned this in the "f**k thread" but I may as well mention it here as well... for some reason Monster Magnet's "Monolithic Baby" was running thru my head this morning as I got up and prepared for the work day; unfortunately due to my caffeine-deprived state I neglected to grab the CD on my way out the door so the only way I'm going to hear that song today will be in my head! Duh!

'Heart's On Fire' OST Rocky IV Cafferty

Come Alive - Allen/Lande

Almost decided to keep driving past work when this came on, just for a few more precious moments of freedom... <_<

:lol: I do variations on that some time. If I'm listening to a song/CD I like but I'm too close to work I'll slow down, try to get stuck at some traffic lights or something like that... :D

Come Alive - Allen/Lande

Almost decided to keep driving past work when this came on, just for a few more precious moments of freedom... <_<

:lol: I do variations on that some time. If I'm listening to a song/CD I like but I'm too close to work I'll slow down, try to get stuck at some traffic lights or something like that... :D

It's all about priorities, work always coming in last for some reason... ;)

The feel good drag - Anberlin ; this song kicks my ass more than most I've ever heard in my life. F*cking love it!!!

'Passion play' Night Ranger

Dreamer - Silent

A beautiful ballad by All-American Rejects I don't know the name of, but the chorus goes something like... 'When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight'.

Now I have another All-American Rejects song in my head, again I don't know the name of. Sad song day for Geoff. I'm not even sure if the lyrics in my head are right, ending in 'Maybe it's best I leave you alone...'

PRIMAL FEAR - Diabolous (off "Seven Seals")