66 mustang

Song of the Day

do you ever have a day when a certain song becomes your song for the day - week or what ever? anyway, post here what song you are stuck on.

for the last couple of days I can't hear DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN by Danger Danger. don't know why, but I love that song right now.

:rofl: Hahaha.........ME?? Get stuck on a song???? ALWAYS!!! :rofl:

Right now, I have 2. "Better Than Me" and "Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder.

Earlier tonight it was "Work" by Jimmy Eat World......about 10 times.... :blink:

repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat.....lol

Right now a song I just can't get out of my head

Dinner Lady Arms - The Darkness.

I need sleep but it won't give me that release!

The Smile - ZILLION.

Monster opening riff , catchy chorus , great song and great music :tumbsup:

Why Does Love Have To Change - Night Ranger

One Of My fave 'Ranger' toons. Infact the whole 'Midnight Madness' album is awesome

Why Does Love Have To Change - Night Ranger

One Of My fave 'Ranger' toons. Infact the whole 'Midnight Madness'  album is awesome

Midnight Madness is da bomb...Why Does Love Have To Change and When You Close Your Eyes...two of my fave NR songs.....gonna listen to it now :P

Another two are CARRY ME HOME and STILL WATERS RUN DEEP by HANDS ON THE WHEEL. These are two beautiful Springsteen style songs that just play over and over again in your head.

Brilliant stuff :tumbsup:

The songs that get stuck in my head tend to be awful, unpleasant tunes. Goofball stuff like "Alexander's Ragtime Band." I once spent an entire night with that cycling through my brain before having to rise bright and early for a job interview. :blink:

for the last couple of days I can't hear DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN by Danger Danger. don't know why, but I love that song right now.

Don't know why??? My guess would be because it's probably the best ballad ever recorded in the history of music, and one of the best songs ever!!!

I now have that in my head thanks to this thread, but before that I was tossing around 'When I'm alone' and 'She's walking' by Blind Date.

Recently though, I have not been able to get 'All that I've got' by The Used out of my head...

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,, I swear I have heard this song before???? hmmmm great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!! maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,,  I swear I have heard this song before????  hmmmm    great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!!      maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

'Miss Mystery' by Black n' Blue.

Hotshot's Hold on,,,,,  I swear I have heard this song before????  hmmmm     great song!!!

Hold on, to what u got!!!!       maybe there is another song I am thinking of???

'Miss Mystery' by Black n' Blue.

Sadly "Hold On" is one of the tunes that really suffers due to the naff production on this thing. Shame.

Todays tune for me is:

REGATTA - This Is Love :banana:

The first 2 songs on this disc are just sooo catchy....

Whitesnake - Don't Break My Heart Again

Fantastic track from a Fantastic album (Come An Get It)

Planet 3 - Insincere

Superb, Emotive Westcoast Ballad of the highest order!!!!

Planet 3 - Insincere

Superb, Emotive Westcoast Ballad of the highest order!!!!

Jez's comments made me dig this out again... The Jap release is the only one to have for the amazing closing tune (that I keep pressing 'repeat' on everytime I play this album):

PLANET 3 - I Will be Loving You

On the way to work this morning I had the radio on and the song Radio by Robbie Williams came on......I cannot stand the guy but for some reason the bloody awful song is stuck in my head. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh STOP IT SOMEONE

Thanks to the Colbert Report last night I now have "Jessie's Girl" stuck in my head... <_<

'Silver and gold' by ASAP. I've had an old 'Hard n' Heavy' video forever with a clip of this song (and naked ladies!!!) and I got the album the other day, heard it this morning and cannot get the song out of my head.

Of all things, I have Sheryl Crow's song The Fisrt Cut Is The Deepest stuck in my head. must of played it at work or something but it won't leave

Today it's Aerials from System Of A Down.

On the way to work this morning I had the radio on and the song Radio by Robbie Williams came on......I cannot stand the guy but for some reason the bloody awful song is stuck in my head. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh STOP IT SOMEONE

That song shit's me really bad too :puke:

KHYMERA - Alone

Toto - Lovers In The Night (Toto IV)

One of Toto's more uptempo Rockers - Cracking Guitar from Mr. Lukather!!!!

My Way - Butch Walker

Haven't even listened to it in more than a week, but still can't get it out of my head... <_<

'Letters to you' - Finch

... and just in the last few seconds 'Honestly' by Harem Scarem has crept into my mind.