• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Wow Cody dude..... so so sorry to hear of your situation. At least you took the bull by the horns and got yourself together. I hope things get better for you. As for recommendations, I think you'd love the new Taylor Swift disc. It's so fantastic! 
    • Sorry don't like that at all...the vocals sound like a muppet on helium...no offence 
    • Like it,but not as excited by it as the debut single...still good though...reminds me a bit of Jagged Edge(uk)
    • Nice to see ya back,I am sorry to hear of your loss,glad you have come through the other side man
    • Face the Truth- John Norum 
    • I think Tygers sticks to a more traditional 80's hard rock/metal sound than Diamond Head did on their latest, just my opinion though.  I enjoyed White Lines more the second time through and that track along with the melodic Love Will Find A Way would be my favorites.  While Spoils of War, the ballad Words Cut Like Knives, and the lengthy mid-tempo closing track Sail On didn't really appeal to me.  Overall a solid album though.
    • Hi! I was trying to think of things to post again, you revived my account after a few weeks of nothing 😅😅  Never read so many f-words in my life 😂😂 Welcome I’m sure you probably won’t like any of my recommendations they’re all the same stuff but hey! I love to give them when asked. 
    • He said he likes Creed on his first post 😂😂
    • From Youtube: This is the first single taken from the new XTASY album 'Eye Of The Storm' which will be released February 28th, 2020! New eleven killer songs were written in February 2019 together with Erik Martensson (Eclipse, Nordic Union, W.E.T.) and were recorded at Studio Rock 81 in Noain (Pamplona) between March and June 2019. The album was also mixed and mastered by Erik Martensson at Mass Destruction Studios in Sölleron, Sweden.       

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.