Bad eBay buyer: cdkarl2005 , beware

This has gone from stupid to just weird. Here is the response to my calling a spade a spade on Ebay and saying no more excuses and pay me now.

Hello,

this was my exmen.

Sorry does you have problems with him

Best greeting Marika

So from what I can make out this is Thomas' ex wife making bids and not paying. Funny how she follows the same pattern as her so called ex. Pathetic!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has gone from stupid to just weird. Here is the response to my calling a spade a spade on Ebay and saying no more excuses and pay me now.

Hello,

this was my exmen.

Sorry does you have problems with him

Best greeting Marika

So from what I can make out this is Thomas' ex wife making bids and not paying. Funny how she follows the same pattern as her so called ex. Pathetic!

So her message indicates that Thomas is a Superhero....but she misspelled exmen, it should be

X-MEN...... :)

click, click BOOM!!! NARUed. Funny how some people just can't either be honest or organized enough to make it on Ebay. It's so simple bid and pay or sell and ship, it's that easy, right?

click, click BOOM!!! NARUed. Funny how some people just can't either be honest or organized enough to make it on Ebay. It's so simple bid and pay or sell and ship, it's that easy, right?

I filed a non-paying bidder report for the 40 CD lot they won (Aug 6) so I might have pulled the pin out of the grenade. After doing that, BAM! Wearing the NARU jacket. Of course, I did that to light a fire under his ass, not burn it up completely. But eBay works in mysterious ways.

Well at least i got my cd before all you "haters" blew his/her ass up.....hahahahahahaaha.......But seriously i hate to see anyone from here get reamed, so they ultimately got what they deserved.....

Later

Lon

Happy you got your cd's Lon.

Not to worry this person got back on Ebay the very next with the new name melodicrockfreak. I'm not 100% sure, but from what I see and what I know, well I'm 99.9% sure.

Well at least i got my cd before all you "haters" blew his/her ass up.....hahahahahahaaha.......But seriously i hate to see anyone from here get reamed, so they ultimately got what they deserved.....

Later

Lon

Happy you got your cd's Lon.

Not to worry this person got back on Ebay the very next with the new name melodicrockfreak. I'm not 100% sure, but from what I see and what I know, well I'm 99.9% sure.

I think I was bidding against this dude this past week. I can't remember the items. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...