Bad eBay buyer: cdkarl2005 , beware

Well thought I would update my situation with Thomas Ringseis.....he never sent the funds back that paypal took, and kept the cd's....and has since stopped responding to my emails.....so I blocked his new id that Del mentioned...if anyone discovers any more id's this prick has...please post them here so we can prevent this guy from doing this again.......thanks...michael

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new Ebay buyer with zero feedback from Austria that goes by the name rockcdmaster. Could it be out friend Thomas Ringseis? He has bid on Michael Butt's Quota cd up for auction. Michael can you do us sellers a favour and find out if this buyer is or ain't the same guy. If so I want to block him asap.

you bet..as soon as I find out I will let you know...I emailed him (rockcdmaster), and I also emailed thomas' personal email asking the same question if it was him...I am going to cancel his bid if I do not hear from him and will block him from bidding if it is him......will let everyone know what I find out....

There is a new Ebay buyer with zero feedback from Austria that goes by the name rockcdmaster. Could it be out friend Thomas Ringseis? He has bid on Michael Butt's Quota cd up for auction. Michael can you do us sellers a favour and find out if this buyer is or ain't the same guy. If so I want to block him asap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wanted to give you guys an update on Thomas Ringseis...he never paid me and never sent the cd's back...after paypal took the funds out of my account...I recommend everyone block him and not sell to any of his alias's, Karl Horvath, Thomas Ringseis...and I think he used one named Chris...anyway if you see him bidding, do yourself a favor and cancel his bid...if not don't send the cd's to him for 2 weeks to make sure his payment clears....thanks. Michael :)

just wanted to give you guys an update on Thomas Ringseis...he never paid me and never sent the cd's back...after paypal took the funds out of my account...I recommend everyone block him and not sell to any of his alias's, Karl Horvath, Thomas Ringseis...and I think he used one named Chris...anyway if you see him bidding, do yourself a favor and cancel his bid...if not don't send the cd's to him for 2 weeks to make sure his payment clears....thanks. Michael :)

Yep.....exact same M.O. with my friend selling on E Bay.....Paypal reversed his payment after the CDs had been mailed. No money......No CDs......my friend was just "OUT" !!!!

If it wasn't for the few message boards, such as this one, to keep buyers and sellers alerted to these scammers, there would be even more victims...........

Please, everyone, continue to make us all aware of these people. Whether you are a buyer, seller, trader or all three, dissemination of this information to all is the only sure way to protect one another!

Delbert

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ypsmusik

At the topic "Your CD Collection" is a new member called BLACKSAND which would like to trade/sell CDs.

I'm sure it's CDKARL2005. The members-name (Blacksand/ Austria Band) & signature (Gerry) points on it. <_<

Joachim

here is another update on this buyer for those that are interested...most of you will remember a couple months back cdkarl2005 paid me via paypal...I sent the cd's out then paypal took the cash back saying this buyer paid with his bank account but there was insufficient funds in it...so I lost the cash and the cd's...well I kept emailing him letting him know I still expect the funds back or the cd's, or he could never buy from me again..which I thought he would just say, no problem and keep everything...but lo and behold he paid me today! $123 that I thought was long gone...I would not take paypal again from him...I told him I would only take a western union payment as that is how he used to pay me all the time, I never had a problem with him that way...the cash is in my hands, not paypals.....so I have to say this one turned out ok for me, finally! :)

Looks like he's been banned203.gif by eBay.

Hahah, great smiley man :drink:

it will look even better if you make the background transparent.

Props go to HSF--he's the one that modified the original. I was just putting it to good use. :lol:

• 5 months later...

Warning! Thomas is back using this Ebay name raritaeten_verkauf his shipping name is now Marika Ringseis. Thomas has got somebody in the family involved, poor them. He won an item from me last week and has yet to communicate, same ol' same ol'. He is also selling stuff, do not buy from this :ahole: !!!!!!!!! Ask just about any Ebay seller/buyer on the HH board, this guy is bad news.

Warning! Thomas is back using this Ebay name raritaeten_verkauf his shipping name is now Marika Ringseis. Thomas has got somebody in the family involved, poor them. He won an item from me last week and has yet to communicate, same ol' same ol'. He is also selling stuff, do not buy from this :ahole: !!!!!!!!! Ask just about any Ebay seller/buyer on the HH board, this guy is bad news.

Damn and i won a cd from this dude, recently......i think i am just going to file a claim with paypal and get my money back.......Ebay is getting worse and worse about letting jackasses like him and Arwine and a few others just keep coming back under different names etc......I am about to stop using Ebay altogether......

Later

Lon

Funny story about this guy. A while back, I won the Big Rat CD from him, and I was planning on sending him cash when this thread came up describing the things he's done. Well, I decided not to send payment, and I just sort of forgot about it, figuring he'd contact me eventually. Well, a few weeks later, I did get contact, but it was the Big Rat CD in the mail!!!

So, maybe a little "what comes around goes around here" as I got my CD for free! :bananamac:

:rofl2:

Here is his reply through Ebay's dispute console why he has yet to pay me for a cd won nearly 2 weeks ago.

Hello,

i have problems with my paypal account and send you the money in the next five days.I hope

this is ok for you and you forgive me this mistaken.I hope you are not angry of me

Best greeting

Marika

Your mistaken is going to cost one non paying bidder strike, because come Friday, I ain't showing any sympathy. :2up:

Arwine of Austria, that's what this guy is.

HELLO MATE,

I HOPE THAT THE CD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

IS NOT FRONTIER - YOU GOT TOE BELIEVE....

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT UNFORTUNATELY I NOT WON??

No, the one who won the Frontier CD is our very own Staryder1. James is a terrific buyer and collector, unlike Thomas from Austria.

I REMEMBER THAT MANY TIME AGO I BOUGHT A CD FROM THIS EBAYER

cdkarl2005.IT WAS ZAZA PARTY WITH THE BIG BOYS.

EVERYTHING WAS OK.FAST SHIPMENT AND NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

ALSO MY PAYMENT WAS VERY FAST.I PAID HIM IMMEDIATELY.

READING THIS POST I REALIZED THAT THIS GUY HAD PROBLEMS ONLY

WITH HE WON CD AND NOT BUY FOR IT.

IS IT TRUE?

I REMEMBER THAT MANY TIME AGO I BOUGHT A CD FROM THIS EBAYER

cdkarl2005.IT WAS ZAZA PARTY WITH THE BIG BOYS.

EVERYTHING WAS OK.FAST SHIPMENT AND NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

ALSO MY PAYMENT WAS VERY FAST.I PAID HIM IMMEDIATELY.

READING THIS POST I REALIZED THAT THIS GUY HAD PROBLEMS ONLY

WITH HE WON CD AND NOT BUY FOR IT.

IS IT TRUE?

He will eventually screw you either way.