Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....Metal Jay Loves You......OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Metal Jay Cares....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM :bowdown:

'There is an elephant in my breakfast cereal!' I exclaimed as it sat perched in my spoon.

'You best let him to the jungle, dear fellow,' offered Beatrice, my colleague and miss-guided lover.

"Why on earth are your feet in the water?"

"Because I stand in the ocean."

I was once a symbol to the gods, now I am a shell on a turtle's back.

I choose not to wear black but to wear clear, everything negative in society reflects off of me and appears that I am in black.  ~ Carol

I once chose to wear clear clothing. My adoring fans unfortunately ruined the experiment for everyone concerned. A fondle, I do not mind. Pawing, clawing, groping and tearing I can also cope with.

It is the jealous stares I cannot comprehend.

I choose not to wear black but to wear clear, everything negative in society reflects off of me and appears that I am in black.  ~ Carol

I once chose to wear clear clothing. My adoring fans unfortunately ruined the experiment for everyone concerned. A fondle, I do not mind. Pawing, clawing, groping and tearing I can also cope with.

It is the jealous stares I cannot comprehend.

Stalking is the sincerest form of jealousy.

Stay away from the foamy dark meat, unless you need more vitamins.

:blink: Foamy dark meat???? :blink:

Ok......I gotta ask.........what the f*ck???? :wacko::lol:

Just read the previous posts MJ....you will get it. Kinda deep like Jay's pockets...

:blink: Foamy dark meat???? :blink:

Ok......I gotta ask.........what the f*ck???? :wacko::lol:

Just read the previous posts MJ....you will get it. Kinda deep like Jay's pockets...

Mmmmmmkay. I got the foam. And the vitamins. But the dark meat??? :blink:

Personally, I don't like the dark meat. Too greasy. I like the turkey breast.

shut up!!! :lol:

I like scented candles.....

Do they smell like Kevin Martin? :blink:

:rofl::rofl2::rofl:

Nonni's goin' ... "what??? what???" as I'm rolling on the floor!!!

I would hope they don't smell like him.........he's pretty 'grungy' lookin' ain't he???

:gone:

I would hope they don't smell like him.........he's pretty 'grungy' lookin' ain't he???

Well like they say... today's Grunge is tomorrow's Yankee Candle Scent of the Month...

How about "Pacific Flannel" or "Veryhairyberry"? :banana:

Well like they say... today's Grunge is tomorrow's Yankee Candle Scent of the Month...

:lol: Nahhhhhh..........I'm definitely more the 'floral' scent type. No fruits for me...

:lol: Nahhhhhh..........I'm definitely more the 'floral' scent type. No fruits for me...

<_< Fine... see if you get the rock 'n' roll candle of the month subscription for Xmas.

<_< Fine... see if you get the rock 'n' roll candle of the month subscription for Xmas.

:lol: Just pack 'em up and bring them ALL with you on that bus to Ohio. Bubblebaths.....candlelight..... ooooooh yeah......we can make good use of 'em :P

:lol: Just pack 'em up and bring them ALL with you on that bus to Ohio. Bubblebaths.....candlelight..... ooooooh yeah......we can make good use of 'em :P

I'll be right there.

I'll be right there.

Too funny!!! :lol: Just as I read this the doorbell rang. Imagine the look on the UPS guy's face when I opened the door in only pearls.......and high heels. :yikes:

:rofl:

Ok......I gotta shut up now. Gonna get in trouble.... :lol: