Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry... I forgot to add... by the way, I like to eat them.

I also enjoy sex.

I feel it necessary to contribute to this thread for the way Metal Jay has set the board alight with enthusiasm amongst posters, as we try desperately to top Freaky's thread. I know it's my number one aim in life at this point in time.

... Hmm, that was a short moment in time. But I'll still give it my best anyway, it's all I can do. :D

Eeeehhhhmmm.... What's this thread all about ??? Can someone explain, please ? I lost it !!

:unsure::blink:

Is this the FAQ thread for newbies? :blink:

Your question has been submitted to the database and will be answered shortly. Please stay by the phone from the hours of 7:00AM to 6:00PM. Thank you for your patronage. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Wow, this is better customer service that I get at the clinic... uhm... I mean Wal-Mart... yeah, Wal-Mart.... 'cause that's where I shop and stuff... :anon:

Quite a while ago Blue Charvel started up a brilliant thread about toilet seats, asking who had what. Well, at the time I only had a plastic normal one and with a huge degree of disappointment I couldn't participate because that was not an option.

Well, on the weekend my girl bought one that is soft like a cushion with a picture of a flower on it. It's very comfy and I like it it.

Why'd I post this here? Well, I looked for the original thread but couldn't find the damn thing. Was it in Exquisite Entropy? Couldn't find it, so I thought I'd add it to this thread. Seems at home here anyway...

Thank you Geoff for recognizing my brilliance, I feel it enhances the HH.com experience much like your sexiness. :drink:

I can't remember where the toilet seat thread was either, but really it does seem to fit in well here in this thread. :agree:

I like pop tarts.  The strawberry frosted ones are pretty good.

See, now that's just a bit too much sweet for me. I've been buying the unfrosted strawberry. I actually thought I was doing the healthy thing by foregoing frosting and then upon reading the nutrition label I found that not only do the unfrosted ones have exactly as much sugar as the frosted, they also have MORE fat... :blink: How does that even begin to make sense? :doh:

Thank you Geoff for recognizing my brilliance, I feel it enhances the HH.com experience much like your sexiness. :drink:

I can't remember where the toilet seat thread was either, but really it does seem to fit in well here in this thread. :agree:

I like pop tarts.  The strawberry frosted ones are pretty good.

See, now that's just a bit too much sweet for me. I've been buying the unfrosted strawberry. I actually thought I was doing the healthy thing by foregoing frosting and then upon reading the nutrition label I found that not only do the unfrosted ones have exactly as much sugar as the frosted, they also have MORE fat... :blink: How does that even begin to make sense? :doh:

Bump

QUOTE(Geoff @ Nov 21 2005, 09:55 PM)

QUOTE(rycheage @ Nov 22 2005, 12:16 PM)

QUOTE(Blue Charvel @ Nov 21 2005, 11:45 AM)

QUOTE(JLPRocks @ Nov 21 2005, 11:39 AM)

I, for one, have never found her attractive. She has absolutely NO body.....

skanky

That's hot....

Agreed - skinny jism trap with no delicious breasts or ass! She's got nothing goin' for her at all...

...but I'd still have a go.

Hey let's be clear, I didn't say I wouldn't do her, I just said she was skanky and unattractive.

He's right, hever said he wouldn't do her.

You should ask Dan if he can make it so a copy of all new posts is automatically posted in this thread. I think it would help to maintain the continuity, plus instead of spending all that time going from thread to thread to see what people have to say, you could just go right here, and get it all. Kind of a one-stop shopping approach.

You should ask Dan if he can make it so a copy of all new posts is automatically posted in this thread. I think it would help to maintain the continuity, plus instead of spending all that time going from thread to thread to see what people have to say, you could just go right here, and get it all. Kind of a one-stop shopping approach.

BUMP

I've been buying the unfrosted strawberry. I actually thought I was doing the healthy thing by foregoing frosting

The frosting contains all the vitamins. Alot like the foam in beer :chug:

Is that true???? Naw!!!!.......Is it????? Huh???? :blink: Look I'm easily conned...what?? Sure I'll mail you £500 just as long as I get that Yeti claw!!!

Is that REALLY true about the foam???? Huh??

Polar Bears are white and fluffy. I would like to cuddle one.

Other bears are brown and others are black. I'd also like to cuddle them.

I think they all would eat me though.