need some expert advice

Looks like he is just burning CDs and trying to sell them. I'd definitely pass <_<

What a sneaky little man. Lists them for 1 day auctions, and states that they're not silver pressed, basically saying...I'm making these :screwy: He'll be gone soon

What a sneaky little man. Lists them for 1 day auctions, and states that they're not silver pressed, basically saying...I'm making these :screwy:  He'll be gone soon

Thats what I thought. I mean I know none of those cds cost $12. I just someone not too long ago with a Cinnimon--Eat It cd and it price a little over the hundred dollar mark. Thanks for the input, guys. :drink:

What a sneaky little man. Lists them for 1 day auctions, and states that they're not silver pressed, basically saying...I'm making these :screwy:  He'll be gone soon

Thats what I thought. I mean I know none of those cds cost $12. I just someone not too long ago with a Cinnimon--Eat It cd and it price a little over the hundred dollar mark. Thanks for the input, guys. :drink:

Item removed from e-bay.

I saw one of these buy it now auctions about two weeks ago for the Cinnamon - Eat it CD for $30, so I bought it. Several friends e mailed me thereafter telling me this seller was sending CDRs.

I had paid with a paypal payment and on learning this, immediately e mailed the seller and told "her" that I had received e mails stating she was selling CDRs. If this was the case, I would not accept a CDR and would report it to E Bay, PayPal and the RIAA if she was doing so. If this was not the case, then I appologize and would certainly leave a positive feedback.

This was the E mail response I got from the Seller.................

Question from mjauctionhouse

Item: CINNAMON - EAT IT CD Madmax Swedish Erotica Treat (4786271279)

This message was sent after the listing closed.

mjauctionhouse is the seller.

---------------------------------------

Hello

sorry about the late response but I have been very busy outside of the home. I am just a fan of music and not into the the politics. I want everyone to be happy with what they purchase from me and I am learning fast that ebay is a very hard market to please everyone. The CD you bought is not a silver cd so if that is not to your liking then just let me know and I'll refund you as long as I can have my ebay fee back. I am trying to be fair.

I e mailed the seller and demanded a full refund which was granted through my PAYPAL account.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!! The get rich entrepeneurs are popping up faster than ever on E Bay. At one time, you could buy and sell CDs on E Bay with little caution.......now, the scammers are everywhere. Best bet is to stick with the well known sellers and if you are a seller, watch who is doing the buying!!!

Hmmm...all mjauctionhouse auctions were cancelled....I wonder why that happened :lol:

Hmmmm.......she's "learning fast"???  BUT...she knows enough about which CDs to copy? 

I didn't see anything like a Bulletboys ~ Zaza on there. <_<

You really do have it in for that Album. I'm going to have to dig it out and see if really is that bad.

:lol: Not really......it's just the first thing that popped in my head....and it's a lot more common than the Cinnamon.

Thats cool. I just thought I'd spread the word. I kinda figured it was obvious since this person had pretty much told on him/herself. I knew no way in hell that the Cinnimon could've been that cheap.....even $30 is too cheap for it. One of the other items, I believe was "Craaft--S/T" This is suppose to be re-issued because I saw it on NEH...and the price of it was like 17.99 or something.

I checked out that auction and of course when i saw the "not silver" pressed it turned me away........

With said, and not trying to start a big argument, but there are many people selling cdr's or for the point of being politically correct "non silver pressed" cd's, and some are from this very community, but they catch no grief for it.....And what about the artist themselves, some of them sell cdr's, yet very few catch any heat over it.....and i know what i am going to hear next, "they own the material", so, like that is supposed to matter to the fans.......My point is this, if you are going to complain about someone selling cdr's on ebay or anywhere else for that matter then start here with the people who do it, then move on and slam everyone on ebay for doing, let's not just pick out one person.........But then again, i guess if it is "a buddy of someone's" then it makes it ok right?????

Later

Lon

PS: Sorry for the rant, just tired of hearing all the one-sided things about cdr's and 1-2 people being brought up, and not everyone who does it......this was not pointed at any one person at all, just making a statement with my point of view.....

Kudos to Lon and 80's MC for taking the risk and pointing out the obvious. If you lambast one you my as well get them all, but my 2 cents if you know its fake (ripped) and you want it, buy it. Bands ripping and selling for a premium is very stinky, me thinks. If you are trying to pull the wool over an honest persons eyes than shame on you.

Punch away boys...

I checked out that auction and of course when i saw the "not silver" pressed it turned me away........

With said, and not trying to start a big argument, but there are many people selling cdr's or for the point of being politically correct "non silver pressed" cd's, and some are from this very community, but they catch no grief for it.....And what about the artist themselves, some of them sell cdr's, yet very few catch any heat over it.....and i know what i am going to hear next, "they own the material", so, like that is supposed to matter to the fans.......My point is this, if you are going to complain about someone selling cdr's on ebay or anywhere else for that matter then start here with the people who do it, then move on and slam everyone on ebay for doing, let's not just pick out one person.........But then again, i guess if it is "a buddy of someone's" then it makes it ok right?????

Later

Lon

PS: Sorry for the rant, just tired of hearing all the one-sided things about cdr's and 1-2 people being brought up, and not everyone who does it......this was not pointed at any one person at all, just making a statement with my point of view.....

I don't know why i don't just keep my big mouth shut. I just mentioned this as for buyers to be aware of....if anybody started anything it was me. I have bought a cdr before once....in all honesty. I don't exactly remember who the seller was, because it has been a long time. I was always interested in hearing

"THE WRAITH" soundtrack, so when I emailed the dude about it, he said he would charge me $30. Now I knew good and well that this wasn't a legitment cd....since it exceeded almost $100. I have also bought some stuff from Sam.......however these were things that at right now, I could not afford....hence XL, Friction, France, and Sin City. I see that some people don't want cdrs...rather the actual cd. Although, "THE WRAITH" cd, I don't think was worth the actual cost, I was actually glad, I just purchased this copy of it....with only two good hard rock songs (Ozzy, Lion), and one pop song (Tim Feehan)....the rest, to me were fillers. As far as the songs that were good, I could've gotten them from their artists' releases, so if I offended anyone or stuck my nose somewhere it didn't belong, I do apolgize. :anon:

Jason......no need for you to apologize, nor was this pointed at you or anyone else in particular, hell i have no problems with you or anyone else.........And i am glad you brought this up......My point is, and it happens anytime someone brings up someone selling cdr's, they jump all on that one person, when in reality alot of people who come here have been guilty of doing so in the past and possibly still doing it, yet no one says anything about them........Just calling an ace and ace and a spade a spade.........So don't take it as it was pointed at you because it wasn't......

Later

Lon

Jason......no need for you to apologize, nor was this pointed at you or anyone else in particular, hell i have no problems with you or anyone else.........And i am glad you brought this up......My point is, and it happens anytime someone brings up someone selling cdr's, they jump all on that one person, when in reality alot of people who come here have been guilty of doing so in the past and possibly still doing it, yet no one says anything about them........Just calling an ace and ace and a spade a spade.........So don't take it as it was pointed at you because it wasn't......

Later

Lon

[/quo

I know you weren't referring to me.....and I understand what you are saying. I wasn't referring to anyone either.

take care :)