thomas ringseis

Guest Rockmore

aw shit, don't even get me started on this guy!, he has many ebay names such as gerdish, marika-lidl, melodicrockkathi and 20 more names like that, most or all of his accounts are suspended. not sure what his new name is but anyone with lor feedback from australia will be him or one of his split personalities. :banana:

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No big surprise but this Walter Konrad fellow is non other than.......

Thomas Ringseis

Astnerstr.28

A-4470 Enns

Austria

I finally got his payment after threatning him a few times. This was the shipping address provided by Paypal.

BLOCK HIM!!!!

Thomas Ringseis

Astnerstr.28

A-4470 Enns

Austria

I finally got his payment after threatning him a few times. This was the shipping address provided by Paypal.

BLOCK HIM!!!!

Good ol' Tom seems to be having problems at this moment, as his walter.konrad Ebay ID is no longer a registered user.

I have traded with him in the past. He is indeed very slow but I got the cd:s in the end.

Another funny thing with these lads are that they use the same list of quite rubbish cd:s to trade for your very rare cd:s when they indeed have many rare cd:s they don't put up for trade. So if you trade with them ask for another list of cd:s since they have many rare cd:s they won't offer in the first run.

Gersch girlfriend is now in the game as well.

I think they are weirdos.

Take care

Ali

Thomas Ringseis

Astnerstr.28

A-4470 Enns

Austria

BLOCK HIM!!!!

Good ol' Tom seems to be having problems at this moment, as his walter.konrad Ebay ID is no longer a registered user.

As of a few days ago, walter.konrad is up and selling again on Ebay. :hammer:

• 2 months later...

To no ones suprise. The seller rare-raritaetencds is you got it Thomas Ringseis. Every single time he bids he always has an excuse why he has not yet paid.

• 1 month later...

This Thomas guy buys some cd`s from me and now he claims he never got them and has opened up a claim on me in paypal.

Is there anything i can do?

Another seller is holding me captive over duty and taxes that he had to pay when the cd`s he bought on ebay came into his country.

Whats with these guys.

If they keep bugging and trying to rip off the guys who sell what will they do when there is none decent to buy from.

Is there an ongoing list of guys to block from auctions and all of their different names?

It's impossible to keep up with the assholes Frogstomp. If you block one of their usernames, they'll have 10 more made within the hour to bid and buy on ebay. All you can do, is when you see the address, notify ebay that the person is a previously suspended user using another name and also they were on your blocked bidder list and got around it.

For some reason, Ebay doesn't make this a big clickable button, so read through the part that says:

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Permanent Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

In the next paragraph, there's a small link that says REPORT IT

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-pr...-suspended.html

Make sure you keep track of addressess and past usernames these assholes have used. It'll be helpful because they'll look back into those names and see they were all suspended and also on your blocked list. It sometimes takes them 2-3 days to follow up, but I've also seen it happen within 3 hours. They can NLARU the moron before you have to send anything.

Good Luck

• 6 months later...

He's back and actually using a name we know, his new Ebay ID is gerrys-collection. Gerry of the infamous Austrian Tom & Gerry duo is back. It's the same shit he's selling that Walter Konrad and all those rareten gershten goofy names have been selling for the past few years.

He's back and actually using a name we know, his new Ebay ID is gerrys-collection. Gerry of the infamous Austrian Tom & Gerry duo is back. It's the same shit he's selling that Walter Konrad and all those rareten gershten goofy names have been selling for the past few years.

I wonder why he change Ebay-Id all the time despite he had 100 % feedback this time on his old ID. Strange :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...

I've bought a few CDs from gerrys collection in the last months. All have arrived, but there's one thing I'd like to mention...he said that he can't find my payments from his accounts. Then I paid him twice for the same CD and when the 2nd payment arrived he said he found the earlier one (and I can use that as a deduction for my future purchases). I hope my V.A.N. - Out In The Rain arrives too :unsure:

Hahaha I just saw that thread. I didn't know that he is so crazy guy! He contacted me twice as gerrys-collection offering a few bucks for 1 rare cd. He told me that the cd is for his best friend but his friend is a poor guy & can't give much $$$ :bowdown: :bowdown:

:rofl2: That is some very funny sh*t. Seems in line with a previous thread where a board member mentioned that this Austrian guy (Thomas Ringseis, Walter Konrad, etc.) offers to trade low value CDs for rare discs. What a tool!

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I don´t say things like that, but it´s the best not to do business with any guy from Austria. You´ll never know who´s who (seems to be 1 big family :whistle: )and you´ll never know if the deal will work out fine (probaly not).

Usually I don´t say things like that, but it´s the best not to do business with any guy from Austria. You´ll never know who´s who (seems to be 1 big family :whistle: )and you´ll never know if the deal will work out fine (probaly not).

I strongly disagree...

2 recommended ebayers :

cd-kasperl & ibiatammeischta (especially the 1st)

There are loosers in all countries that's the only sure...

I did ask for my CD a couple of times and then I get a reply that he forgot the whole thing...and ships it tomorrow.

Today I got this:

Hallo/Hello,

ich habe einen zweiten account da ich mit dem anderen Probleme habe und noch einiges klären muss mit Ebay.Habe diesen Account mit meiner Frau:

I have a new account and have a little Problems with my odl account and weill clear this with Ebay does he open the account:

http://shop.ebay.at/merchant/marys-hardrockshop

Hope i see you all.Hoffe ich sehe dich bei meinen Auktionen

Gruss mary und Gerry

jerrys collection got the big ass boot on ebay and now I saw a couple days ago the same sort of of CD's that was on the jerrys collection now going by the name marys-hardrockshop now checked back and he got the big ass boot again . All I can say is this guy is fucking ebay and they kick his ass off !! I dealt with the guy or gal what ever they may be bad bad !!!!. I WOULD NOT EVER TRADE WITH HIM ,ESPECIALLY SEND YOURS FIRST NOT A GOOD IDEA IN YOUR BEST INTEREST!!