Who wants ANOTHER Big Cock? LOL....

whiplash1972

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

A priest in a small rural town was very fond of the 10 chickens and

one handsome cock rooster he kept in the hen house behind the rectory.

One Saturday night, the priest discovered that the cock rooster was

missing.

At the same time, he had heard rumors of cockfights being held in town.

During Mass, he asked the congregation: "Who among you will confess

to sporting a handsome cock?" All the men stood up.

"No No," he said. "That's not what I mean. Who among you will

confess to having a seen a handsome cock?" All the women stood up.

"Oh no!" he said. That's not what I mean either. Who among you will

confess to having see a cock that doesn't belong to you?" Half the

women stood up.

"Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should rephrase the question: Has

anybody seen my cock?"

All the alter boys stood up.

:rofl2:

• 1 month later...

Interview with Robert Mason at SleazeRoxx:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/interviews/masonint.shtml

:banger:

• 4 weeks later...

Robert Mason and Dave Henzerling of Big Cock will be hosting the "Hairball John" radio show this week.

Really quite amusing just how many times they can say "big cock" in the space of a 2 1/2 hour show. :lol:

Tune in Tuesday from 1 - 3:30pm at Stickman Radio...

http://www.stickman-radio.com

Robert Mason and Dave Henzerling of Big Cock will be hosting the "Hairball John" radio show this week.

Really quite amusing just how many times they can say "big cock" in the space of a 2 1/2 hour show. :lol:

I think that MJ has been neglecting her Big Cock. She told me last week that she forgets about Big Cock. I think she is feeling a bit guilty. She does not play her Big Cock nearly enough. I may be wrong, but I believe that Big Cock should be pulled out and played every night....... :lol:

I think that MJ has been neglecting her Big Cock. She told me last week that she forgets about Big Cock. I think she is feeling a bit guilty. She does not play her Big Cock nearly enough. I may be wrong, but I believe that Big Cock should be pulled out and played every night....... :lol:

I played with my Big Cock once in the car and thought it was quite good. I really have to whip out my Big Cock again.

:o Oh shit....... *rolling here*

BAD Chad!!! :tsk::rofl:

I got my Big Cock last week.

I was a little disapointed in the slip on sheath it came in,but I did not deter me from slipping it in,and giving it a good stiff going over.

After playing with it several times,I finally withdrew it,but I can certainly say,it was never limp!

Oh Damn! I dont have My Big Cock Yet!! :anon: My wife says I'll probably get it soon. :banana: I hope that it works and I have no problems with it. Having Big Cock will surely improve my status among my friends? :bunch: Especially the good looking woman who sits near me at work. :tits: I really cant wait to show her Big Cock when I get it!! :woot: Hehe I believe she will really be impressed! :lol:

Oh Damn! I dont have My Big Cock Yet!!  :anon: My wife says I'll probably get it soon. :banana:  I hope that it works and I have no problems with it. Having Big Cock will surely improve my status among my friends? :bunch: Especially the good looking woman who sits near me at work. :tits:  I really cant wait to show her Big Cock when I get it!! :woot: Hehe I believe she will really be impressed! :lol:

You can get Big Cock at www.cdbaby.com I hope that helps :crazy:

Oh Damn! I dont have My Big Cock Yet!!  :anon: My wife says I'll probably get it soon. :banana:  I hope that it works and I have no problems with it. Having Big Cock will surely improve my status among my friends? :bunch: Especially the good looking woman who sits near me at work. :tits:  I really cant wait to show her Big Cock when I get it!! :woot: Hehe I believe she will really be impressed! :lol:

Cool Chad thanks. Now she (of course I mean my wife :whistle: ) will be happy my Big Cock arrived sooner than expected. Cause she (again my wife :fun_84: )

talks all the time about getting Big Cock! :P

Cool Chad thanks. Now she (of course I mean my wife :whistle: ) will be happy my Big Cock arrived sooner than expected. Cause she (again my wife :fun_84: )

talks all the time about getting Big Cock! :P

Some women are strange that way..... :lol:

I was going to buy that cd from Amazon but they no longer carried it. Disappoints me because I was going to show it off to people I go to school with. The girls in the Health Science class would probably get a kick out of it.

It's only $10 at cdbaby.com

I was going to buy that cd from Amazon but they no longer carried it. Disappoints me because I was going to show it off to people I go to school with. The girls in the Health Science class would probably get a kick out of it.

Girls at school used to get a kick out of my Big Cock too. It was weird because the album hadn't even been released back then, but they were always asking to see my Big Cock. I told 'em it wouldn't be released for a few years, much to their disappointment. :(

This sounds like a great release....I noticed a couple of King Kobra covers.....did they change the style or did they keep the same type of beat or chorus....Stupid speakers are broke, so can't listen to jack on my computer. Whatever, I am sure they are rockin!

• 3 months later...

BIG COCK News from Sleazeroxx.com

BIG COCK - THE NEW ALBUM COMING JULY 4TH:

May 26, 2006

The Cock is preparing to release their second album, self-titled "Big Cock" on Independence Day, July 4, 2006. Get ready to Rock America!

Big Cock was meant to be. Lifelong friends Dave Henzerling (a.k.a. David Michael-Philips - King Kobra, Keel, Lizzy Borden) and drummer John Covington, along with the "Bad Motherfucker" himself, Robert Mason (Lynch Mob, Cry of Love) and fellow partner in crime, Colby, followed their collective destiny to form a kick-ass rock 'n roll band that could only be called Big Cock. Recorded at a secret location in the middle of the southwest desert during the summer of 2005, Big Cock's debut CD "Year of the Cock" is the record rock fans have been waiting for. It is the sum total of 3 decades of road-tested hard rock and solid proof that these guys will never, ever grow up. You can't ignore Big Cock - you know you love it, so come on and join the party...

Get your hands on Big Cock today!

The current CD "Year of the Cock" available now at

iTunes

CDBaby.com

Amazon.com

Tower Records

AOL Music Now

Best Buy

Loud, crude, rude, arrogant, pompous and aggressive arena rock is not dead...it is alive and well and called Big Cock. If you like your rock hard, Big Cock delivers all the show, swagger, musicianship and fun that rock 'n roll is supposed to be, complete with songs you can sing along to. A combination of the best of 80's glam metal, 70's glitter rock and Modern Rock aggression, Big Cock is AC/DC meets Audioslave, Van Halen meets Velvet Revolver, Def Leppard meets Rick Springfield, and Motley Crue meets Buckcherry. Don't take our word for it, have a piece of Big Cock for yourself and see how good it tastes. Big Cock. Love it! Live it! Worship it!

Courtesy of www.bigcockrocks.com

• 5 weeks later...