Need help with Vice - Hot... Just Lookin' At You

Evil Rick

Cool!  Well.....I, *for one* hope you get some answers, Donna. 

This is some REALLY GOOD stuff!!!  'Specially "You Drive Me Crazy"!!

:drink: Here's hoping for a re-issue......or an issue..... :blink:

What the hell.....just get it out there!!! :lol:

I second that...Work your magic Dave! :D

Here is the info from Vice's manager.

Billy Ian: lead vocals

Bryan Allen: bass

Gary Smith: keyboards

Jim Michaels: guitars

Jeff Field: drums

Hirsh Gardner: producer

JPLROCk was correct.

The 1st version of the band had Rob Rock and Chris Impellitteri.

They have 2 cds (the second version band), not just one.

Now for the hopefully really good news. Ken is going to call Gary the Leader of the 2nd Vice band. The current Vice manger said that he thinks that Gary might be interested in possibly releasing Vice - Hot Just looking at you. I told them about the post that Dave at Suncity records made, and the release of Blue Tears, and Schoolboy Crush. If Gary is interested he is going to call me to get Dave's info.

So Dave contact me please. I will send a e-mail with Vice as the header. This might actually happen :omg:

VICE REUNION in NEW ENGLAND!

The Vice '85 Reunion has been announced and the band will reunite for one show only on Saturday OCTOBER 8th, 2005 in Somers, CT.

VICE was without a doubt THE major rock act touring in the USA New England States in the mid- eighties playing original and cover songs 300 dates a year!

Now, the VICE '85 REUNION is planned and we invite all of our fans, old and new, to attend this grand event.

Don't miss this once in a lifetime show as we bring the four original members back together, along with New England's newest guitar slinger "Jason Scott"!

The VICE set will include Vice original songs, Rob Rock songs, and VICE's favorite cover songs from back in the days of 1985.

Opening the show will be longtime local favorites RTM.

This will be the coolest reunion ever for all of those New England hard rock fans who remember the best days of VICE in and around the MA/CT/RI/NY/NH club scene.

GO to the website:

www.vice85reunion.com

or the tollfree VICE Hotline

1-800-730-4980 - for ticket information.

Guest Robcatt
You can't print the band members names right now???? Is this supposed to be some sort of 'super' secret??? hahaha

Uhhh..ok...then I will......

Billy Ian

Bryan Allen

Gary Smith

Jim Michaels

Jeff Field

How about this....their management company was Rockworks...and the phone number was 413.525.7351. Ask for Holly Thrasher :lol: Of course the names and numbers have changed to protect the innocent....

Or maybe contact their legal representation: Allen H. Arrow Esq @ Arrow Edelstein & Laird

Like there's some big fuckin' reason to keep that secret??? Puhleeeze......

Here is what my frind sent me for artwork and a copy of what he got From Rob Rock.

VICE%20front%20cover.jpg

VICE%20back%20cover.jpg

On the Demo is You Drive Me Crazy, It is also on the Hot Looking for you. I can also post a sample of that if needed. So who is the band members on Hot Looking at you, the above or is it Rob Rock? I do not know.

The "Hot... Just Lookin' at You" band is the guys listed above:

Billy Ian--Vocals

Bryan Allen--Bass

Gary Smith--Keyboards

Jim Michaels--Guitar

Jeff Field--Drums

That album was produced by Hirsh Gardner but never officially released.

On the "Demo" (You Drive Me Crazy) is Rob Rob & Chris Impelliterri and the Vice 2005 reunion band

The "Hot... Just Lookin' at You" (You Drive Me Crazy) is the band listed below

Billy Ian--Vocals

Bryan Allen--Bass

Gary Smith--Keyboards

Jim Michaels--Guitar

Jeff Field--Drums

Gary Smith is the only member in all versions of VICE

Cut & Paste this link into your browser and hit enter (it will not work if you just click on it)

VICE timeline

http://www.angelfire.com/yt/triad/latesthistory23low.gif

• 5 years later...

So since nothing has been mentioned recently it appears an official release of this is not going to happen. ~sigh~ It's a shame.

I just found some more songs by these guys so here are the tracks I have (any others I might be missing?):

Stranded In Your Shadow

Alone In The Night

Your So Far Away

Holdin' On

Mixed Emotions

You Drive Me Crazy

Hot....Just Lookin' At You

We're Here To Rock

All I Ever Wanted

Feelin' Lonely

Saint's Sunset

Na Na Naughty

Too Young For Love

Feelin' Lonely (alternate version)

Heartbreak Hotel

Love Pulls The Trigger & Hot....Just Lookin' At You (alternate version)

Mainline Addiction

Please Me Tease Me

Tip Of My Tongue

All I Ever Wanted

Only The Strong

Runaway

• 1 year later...
Guest misterbubbs

So since nothing has been mentioned recently it appears an official release of this is not going to happen. ~sigh~ It's a shame.

I just found some more songs by these guys so here are the tracks I have (any others I might be missing?):

Stranded In Your Shadow

Alone In The Night

Your So Far Away

Holdin' On

Mixed Emotions

You Drive Me Crazy

Hot....Just Lookin' At You

We're Here To Rock

All I Ever Wanted

Feelin' Lonely

Saint's Sunset

Na Na Naughty

Too Young For Love

Feelin' Lonely (alternate version)

Heartbreak Hotel

Love Pulls The Trigger & Hot....Just Lookin' At You (alternate version)

Mainline Addiction

Please Me Tease Me

Tip Of My Tongue

All I Ever Wanted

Only The Strong

Runaway

Rick email me at mistetbubbs@gmail.com. My name is Bryan Wilkins aka Bryan Allen, bass player on those songs. I lost all my recordings in a fire.

• 3 years later...

j7t6ae.jpg

I didn't like the different album art on the re-release of this oldie but a goodie of an album. So, then, I share my old one from the original release. They don't make 'em like they used to, huh, boys. You're welcome.

hmmmm..... look familiar:

5855876-origpic-96e69c.jpg

AlphaMale, on 10 Nov 2015 - 8:38 PM, said:AlphaMale, on 10 Nov 2015 - 8:38 PM, said:

Riff Raff, on 10 Nov 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:Riff Raff, on 10 Nov 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

j7t6ae.jpg

I didn't like the different album art on the re-release of this oldie but a goodie of an album. So, then, I share my old one from the original release. They don't make 'em like they used to, huh, boys. You're welcome.

Ha. Good find. That's a former Playmate of the Month named Jami Ferrell. Interesting. I wonder if that had anything to do with them not being able to use the original album art and having to settle for the plastic sadist looking one they dropped on the cover on the re-release.

MV5BMTI2MTM2NTkyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTQx

AlphaMale, on 10 Nov 2015 - 8:38 PM, said:AlphaMale, on 10 Nov 2015 - 8:38 PM, said:

Riff Raff, on 10 Nov 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:Riff Raff, on 10 Nov 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

j7t6ae.jpg

Ha. Good find. That's a former Playmate of the Month named Jami Ferrell. Interesting. I wonder if that had anything to do with them not being able to use the original album art and having to settle for the plastic sadist looking one they dropped on the cover on the re-release.

I bet it did!

j7t6ae.jpg

14035922_45MbW.jpeg

:wub::wub::wub:

Awesome! I've been looking for an original to cover up the reissue pic, I don't care for the new pic at all

j7t6ae.jpg