Database of James Arwine Names

This is the best chance at getting back at him for all his actions. He ripped me off once as well, I learned my lesson and must have NARUed a dozen of his ID's on Ebay.

Do us all a favour and send him an empty jewel case or something with Justin Beiber on it and a note saying 'This is what happens when you fuck with the gang from Heavy Harmonies.'

I wish I was in your place Dave, I'd love to stick it to him.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was contacted by a member on ebay and was asked if I would consider selling an item to someone who didn't have a paypal account. He said he would pay with a money order. He wanted to purchase the CD without ebay being involved. I could care less if that is against ebay rules... I owe ebay nothing considering how many times I've been ripped of by their policies. I told this guy that if he sent me a money order for $33.00 I would sell him the CD off ebay.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my mail box and saw an envelope with the following return address:

James Arwine

68 North Main St. Apt.2

Red Lion, PA. 17356

This guy has actually ripped me off before.. and now he is dumb enough to send me a money order for an off ebay transaction. Karma works in mysterious ways... What do you think the chances are of him getting that CD..?

His new ebay id is poolshooter5912 He only has 8 feedbacks on this new account.

I should add that I am an honest person in general... and especially when it comes to other CD collectors. I am struggling with making a decision on whether or not I should send him the CD. What do you think?

Is there any way to engage in discourse with him, and ask him about his bad reputation? You know, try to get him to admit to ripping people off? ("I think someone has warned me about you before.") Then if he denies it, ask "What about me?????" Don't know how practical or legally wise that would be, but it might prove interesting (if you have the time and patience to lead him on....)

You have a unique opportunity, but you also have to protect yourself legally. After all, you have posted this in a public forum.

May God grant you wisdom as you process this mentally.

You have a unique opportunity, but you also have to protect yourself legally. After all, you have posted this in a public forum.

Good point !

I am struggling with making a decision on whether or not I should send him the CD. What do you think?

Really, really don't send him the CD. Sounds like he'll be lucky if you don't send him a parcel of anthrax. ;)

• 4 years later...
  • My Little Pony

Maybe he suffered the same fate as ole Lonnie.

I have not been here much at all. What happened to Lonnie?

Haha!

What. Happened. To Lonnie?

That's a great question.

Someone wanna fill him in?

Maybe he suffered the same fate as ole Lonnie.

I have not been here much at all. What happened to Lonnie?

Haha!

What. Happened. To Lonnie?

That's a great question.

Someone wanna fill him in?

To cut it short, he's scaming God at the moment...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: I contacted Michael and he told me he paid for his errors and is a different man now. He told me he opened a Paypal claim because he truly did not get the CD ordered and that he would have refunded me if he would have received it (Paypal at first forced me to refund him). Two days ago he received the CD and yesterday he sent me back my money.