Just got my copy today from Metal Mayhem, 2 days after ordering.

This is an excellent reissue, other bands need to take notice because this is how its done. The music is killer, takes me back 15 years right away. I haven't found a bad song yet after a few spins. Definitely lives up to the hype.

Cheers to the band & to the detectives right here at HH for getting this project together!

:angryfire: I'm pissed! I ordered mine about five days ago and still don't have it. WTF!

JL

Just got my copy today from Metal Mayhem, 2 days after ordering.

This is an excellent reissue, other bands need to take notice because this is how its done. The music is killer, takes me back 15 years right away. I haven't found a bad song yet after a few spins. Definitely lives up to the hype.

Cheers to the band & to the detectives right here at HH for getting this project together!

:angryfire: I'm pissed! I ordered mine about five days ago and still don't have it. WTF!

JL

I didn't think they were available for shipping until Monday 8/15, but apparently some were shipped on Saturday 8/13. I'm expecting mine today or tomorrow.

Sheesh...I ordered it on the 11th, and still nothing <_<

Sheesh...I ordered it on the 11th, and still nothing  <_<

Yeah, I'm getting impatient too. I also paid for mine on the 11th. I did get an e-mail back from Ryan today saying it shipped Tuesday. :bs:

JL

He told me that they all shipped Monday for those who ordered on the 11th <_<

I ordered mine on the 15th and it arrived today - the 19th. I am impressed !! :bowdown:

I had no chance to listen to it yet, but I will do this tonight. I can't wait !! :dance:

I finally got mine this morning. I must say, it's one hell of a nice package for a re-release. They didn't skimp on anything! :drink:

I finally got mine this morning. I must say, it's one hell of a nice package for a re-release. They didn't skimp on anything!  :drink:

Yeah, I got mine this morning too T-Bone. I was beginning to think Ryan had something against Illinois & Minnesota :P

Anyway, bravo on this cd! Everythings top notch from production to artwork & everything in between. Now...........who's next???? I for one **Cough, cough** David at Suncity...**Cough, Cough** :P would like to see the second Kingofthehill cd released. If anyone has heard it, it's awesome! They are easy to find also :P

JL