James Arwine Ripoff artist

I gave this latest senerio of James Arwine some deep thought last night, trying to figure out his new angle on this one........

I surmised that what he probably intended to do was pay with PAYPAL, then have PAYPAL cancel the payment. He would then send off his "excuse" e mail about his bank account being raided and that PAYPAL would not be able to honor the payment.

I think the plan fell apart because I am one of those guys that packages and mails CDs at the drop of a hat as soon as the payment arrives......I prepared the mailing label on line and paid for postage on PAYPAL which adds the delivery confirmation information which is also mailed to the buyer to track his package.

Mr Arwine could not cancel his paypal payment because Paypal already had been notified (via the online postage and delivery confirmation label) that the package had been shipped........

Whoops!!!! Hey Jimmy boy.....if you're reading this......you need to choose one of those S-L-O-W delivery sellers....you know, like maybe Davesmetal or someone like that!!!!!

Oh yeah...one more thing.....I scanned the CD and artwork before it left here to show the condition, so don't tell paypal it was not as advertised!!!! That CD was just removed from the Blister Pack before it was sent to you, so it hasn't even been played!!!!

Enjoy The CD!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very simple and dont have connection to how fast you ship the CD... James pays and after receiving the goods files non-received complaint with PayPal as he usually does to everyone... NOW, the minute you mail him the tracking # this disrupts his initial scheme, and he immediately pulls off his alternate "raided bank" excuse, hoping that you would accept the CD returned to you and give his money back. THEN he probably will send you a cone package with delivery # and when you get it and find out its just an empty jewel case inside he will dispute with PayPal and they will turn the case in his favor since he will have proof of sending the merch back.

THE UPDATE AS PROMISED...........

Here is the USPS.com web site info on the package:

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 9101 1501 3471 1239 1046 65

Your item was delivered at 9:37 am on October 08, 2005 in RED LION, PA 17356.

Later in the day I get this e mail:

To: <----------------->

Subject: Re: URGENT!!! ONTRAY - C'mon Taste It (Mega Rare 1988 Glam indie) (477223...

Date: Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:32 PM

Hi there..the payment has been completed and is showing up and having been

made to your account,so all should be well here.

thanks

m-m-m-m-m-m guess we got our $2,000 back into our bank account and everything is a-okay now??????????

Oh, one more thing.......he unregistered his e bay id already......I guess he thought I would give him a negative feedback! Anyway, he'll soon be using a new E Bay ID so "heads up"!!!!!

Delbert

Thanks for the update Delbert........This classless act is probably trying to drum up another way to scam someone.....So everyone be on the lookout........I have now decided on any ebay auction of mine, if you have lower than 10 postives, don't bother bidding, that should weed out alot of unwelcome deadbeats......

Later

Lonnie

I am doing the same Lon, I have had no luck with any new ebayers, either with 0 feedback, or just a few positives, so on my next auction, I will cancel any bids from anyone with low or no feedback, that will save a ton of time......good advice for everyone......Thanks to Delbert for the update.......

Michael

Thanks for the update Delbert........This classless act is probably trying to drum up another way to scam someone.....So everyone be on the lookout........I have now decided on any ebay auction of mine, if you have lower than 10 postives, don't bother bidding, that should weed out alot of unwelcome deadbeats......

Later

Lonnie

Hello everyone ! Maybe there's something I can do to help.Has this guy ever used the postal service when committing any fraud? I work for the usps and have awesome ties to the postal inspectors division.If he has used the postal service when committing fraud he can be charged with a federal felony crime.This type of crime has a mandated prison time.So if anyone knows where fraud was involved contact me and let me know.I've been involved in two cases recently in which both times the individual has gone to a federal prison for their crimes.

Later

Lonnie

Mmm, good idea, but how preventing (0) feedbackers on bidding if they use snipper service and place a bid in a very last second?