Worst Countries To Sell To And Buy From

My final comment-I am happy to take anybody's money thats why I sell...all non paying bidders go on my BBL-I haven't time to chase after people for money.I've got dozens of repeat customers all over the world, and even offer free postage to them....and yes I have had more than once people with supposedly perfect feedback well into the hundreds stiff me-rant rave say what you like its a free country...but nobody would wind up on my BBL if THEY HAD PAID....

I'm not going to keep replying to this specific issue-I have Cds to sell and for anybody reading this,why on earth would I turn away business by adding people to my BBL when I am selling to make money?

Koogles and mbutt best of luck to you-and I do mean that.Life is too short to hold a grudge or keep going over old issues that in the grand scheme of things really don't matter...

I thought you weren't going to reply to this thread any more??

interesting the comment you made, "why on earth would I turn away business by adding people to my BBL when I am selling to make money?"

.............hmmmm.........why indeed.........

no problem here, with my contacts, I can find anything you have or have had for sale, but it is baffling to me how you select who is good enough to bid on your auctions...........

My final comment-I am happy to take anybody's money thats why I sell...all non paying bidders go on my BBL-I haven't time to chase after people for money.I've got dozens of repeat customers all over the world, and even offer free postage to them....and yes I have had more than once people with supposedly perfect feedback well into the hundreds stiff me-rant rave say what you like its a free country...but nobody would wind up on my BBL if THEY HAD PAID....

I'm not going to keep replying to this specific issue-I have Cds to sell and for anybody reading this,why on earth would I turn away business by adding people to my BBL when I am  selling to make money?

Koogles and mbutt best of luck to you-and I do mean that.Life is too short to hold a grudge or keep going over old issues that in the grand scheme of things  really don't matter...

Getting nasty boys. All of you are great sellers, great buyers and rock music experts. Time to put this topic to rest.

Can you tell I'm a grade school teacher?

Zacharyamelie

Just so you guys know I am not just picking on Canadians, I do hold in very high regard, zacharyamelie and koogles, I have done tons of business with them, as they are 2 of the greatest sellers on ebay, and really just 2 of the good guys, very friendly, and always helpful. If that dope "relayrecords" was even half as good as these guys maybe folks would finally pay for their auctions, although that does not always work since I did pay and got zilch anyway........... :P

Getting nasty boys.  All of you are great sellers, great buyers and rock music experts.  Time to put this topic to rest. 

Can you tell I'm a grade school teacher?

Zacharyamelie

Hey thanks for the vote of confidence, Mike. And Dave- I'm sure you'll find some of the flame wars on these sites far less mature than the playground squabbles you run into at school! LOL. As for Relay, hey- if you want to block me, go ahead. I won't prevent you from acting like the Soup Nazi from Seinfield if that's what gets you off. All I'm sayin is you could have had a bid on that Allies CD by now from an eBayer who pays for what he wins. I haven't had a negative feedback in 2 and a half years, how much more reliable do you want?? Positives? I got over 2500 of the damn things, they just keep pouring in every day. Maybe it's time to rethink your policies, Relay, and let a couple eBayers who are solid, trustworthy (and oh did I mention we have some money to throw around?) bid on your CDs. I'm sure zacharyamelie will back me up, the hard rock market is too small nowadays to hand-pick your bidders and then expect decent sales at the end of the day. More bidders=better sales, it's that simple.

I second the notion more bidders = more money. Variety and in depth descriptions also helps selling for more $ :D

I can't imagine closing doors to some bidders would help, I only block those who never paid and would never pay. Some sellers may hate the fact that those who are buying are going to turn around and resell for a big gain. I don't do that, OK maybe I do,LOL!.

A bargain is a bargain, they are auctions, nobody controls them or the results, other than fate itself.

Zacharyamelie

Koogles congrats on the Knights winning it all.