Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation was on telly last night,had never seen it so gave it a watch.

I haven't seen Ghost Protocol but I really don't think that would matter does it?Unless characters missing from this were killed off in it thus me knowing their fate before I watch it :)

It was what it was,mega leave your brain at the door action/spy thriller type thing,but I enjoyed it...will await GP and Fallout coming to my tv at some point and give em a watch also.

6 hours ago, lettard said:

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation was on telly last night,had never seen it so gave it a watch.

I haven't seen Ghost Protocol but I really don't think that would matter does it?Unless characters missing from this were killed off in it thus me knowing their fate before I watch it :)

It was what it was,mega leave your brain at the door action/spy thriller type thing,but I enjoyed it...will await GP and Fallout coming to my tv at some point and give em a watch also.

Fallout is awesome.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Fallout is awesome.

Thanx Glen,will keep an eye out for it,thought that Ghost Protocol was on Netflix but its been removed again,was gonna watch that tonight.

Mission Impossible Fallout (2018) - a fun action movie

Searching (2018) - good movie, crime mystery drama kept me interested all the way through.

Patient Zero (2018) - a bit of a letdown, expected this to be a faster moving zombie-type of movie, buti it ended up pretty slow

Hot Summer Nights (2017) - an ok coming of age drama about a teen in 1991.

Der Hauptmann (The Captain) (2017) - an interesting WWII story based on real events, movie is in German

One of the later Bring It On movies. Worldwide Cheer or something. Damn it that I got hooked on this, but it was fun.

Blade was on before it, so that was a bit of a contrast. Still a great movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the family a drive to The Dark Hedges at the weekend,not having watched Game Of Thrones I have no idea of their importance? My wife enjoyed it...

On the way home we stopped off and took the kids to see Lego Movie 2...my youngest son loves Lego and the movies so it was a hit with him...the rest of us could've done without it  :)

Edited by lettard

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, Dead Planet said:

Peppermint (2018) - average revenge flick...

yeah, I expected Peppermint to be better, I was a bit let down...

Equalizer 2 - pretty good, Denzel Washington is like Liam Neeson in Taken :)

Ant-man and the wasp - I liked the first one, and this one was a fun movie..

12 hours ago, Invisible_man said:

yeah, I expected Peppermint to be better, I was a bit let down...

Equalizer 2 - pretty good, Denzel Washington is like Liam Neeson in Taken :)

Ant-man and the wasp - I liked the first one, and this one was a fun movie..

I thought Peppermint was great.

And I was let down with Equalizer 2, after the first one being pretty awesome.

Aquaman - pretty much sucked. Really weird that DC went this way which was kind of a mash between a comic book and a Transformers movie with all the effects. They kind of made 3 movies squashed into one, which speaks of the lack of ability to get really depth and story to a more basic script.

Instant Family - way better than expected. Nothing too new here, but enjoyable without being too routine.

Watched Aquaman with my 13 year old granddaughter last night - her choice. Was expecting it to be crap but I quite enjoyed it (7/10) and liked all the stuff about Atlantis - I knew nothing about Aquaman before viewing and had never seen a comic. At least I didn't have to sit through the latest Fantastic Beasts movie with her! :)

Watched Slaughterhouse Rulez on firday night...pretty good the usual Frost/Pegg feel to it.

Tonight I at last got round to watching John Wick 2,sorta spoilt because with a John Wick 3 trailer now doin the rounds it was a no brainer he'd live through it lol  :)

11 hours ago, lettard said:

Watched Slaughterhouse Rulez on firday night...pretty good the usual Frost/Pegg feel to it.

Tonight I at last got round to watching John Wick 2,sorta spoilt because with a John Wick 3 trailer now doin the rounds it was a no brainer he'd live through it lol  :)

Not really a spoiler,

I dare say he'll live through JW3

Much the same as hale of the avengers and earths population will have to come back for all the planned sequels lol

Saw Triple Frontier.
Nice enough movie, with a couple of nice surprises, but got frustrating watching it and the cringy at the end.

4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Not really a spoiler,

I dare say he'll live through JW3

Agreed,he is pretty indestructible  :) really enjoyed it though

Edited by lettard