Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Not a movie but a tv series:

Band of Brothers - I doesn't matter how many times I see this I just can't get enough. Can't wait for the new one "Pacific" to come out in the spring.

Excellent show. My mate has the box set of it and we've said that one day we'll sit down and watch it start to finish... one day.

My brother has it and we watched it with him when were on vacation this past week and I've watched it probably 10 times with him and when it's on the history channel. One day I need to just buy the box set.

There's a new one coming in the spring called "Pacific" about that part of the war and will be a mini series on HBO as well.

Nice, I'll check that out. I watched 'Band of brothers' when it was on TV, but that was a few years ago. Really need to see it again.

I started a thread around here somewhere about "Pacific" and the trailer is on youtube.

Loved Band of Brothers, read the book as well. I didn't know about 'Pacific' can't wait.

"Scarecrows" - a late 80s horror flick about a gang of bank robbers who parachute from their escape plane, only to land smack in the midst of an isolated graveyard that is patrolled by killer scarecrows. Dumb but fun hack-fest.

"Scarecrows" - a late 80s horror flick about a gang of bank robbers who parachute from their escape plane, only to land smack in the midst of an isolated graveyard that is patrolled by killer scarecrows. Dumb but fun hack-fest.

I used to love that movie. I forgot all about it

"Gothkill" - micro-budget shot on video nonsense about a group of poser wanna be Goth kids who accidentally conjure up a real live demon who's been trapped in Hell since the Inquisition. Lotsa blood and boobies, so at least I was kept awake. :lol:

Former FUSE-TV metal hostess/hottie "Mistress Juliya" has a bit part in this movie but unfortunately she's not one of the gals who shows her boobage. If she was, the movie would've been way more watchable.

Maniac Cop - a classic slice of 80s B-Movie sleaze!

I used to love that movie. I forgot all about it

I found it on DVD at the dollar store (!) a couple of weeks ago. It's on a double feature DVD paired with some 70s zombie cheese called "Garden of the Dead." Not bad for a buck eh? The only complaint I had was that "Scarecrows" was obviously dubbed from a poor quality print cuz the picture is kinda dark and choppy. Still a kick-ass movie tho.

"Jason X" for the fourth or fifth time. Call me crazy but I love that stinkin' movie.

"Jason X" for the fourth or fifth time. Call me crazy but I love that stinkin' movie.

Ok Yer crazy.. There I said it.. Oh and I enjoyed that movie too.... :whistle:

Just watched probably the BEST golf comedy in history...

Caddyshack!!! an absolute classic!! :tumbsup:

Don't bother with the sequel though.. GOD that sucked..... :thppt:

Just watched probably the BEST golf comedy in history...

Caddyshack!!! an absolute classic!! :tumbsup:

Whatdaya mean "probably" the best golf comedy? How much competition is there for that title? It's not like "Golf Comedy" is a particularly wide ranging genre with lots to choose from :lol:

Anyway, last thing I watched wuz...

"Frightmare," a severely cheap piece of early 80s horror cheese about a bunch of film students who dig up their favorite, recently deceased horror film actor, only to severely regret that decision when he wakes up and starts picking them off one by one. One of the unlucky students was played by a young Jeffrey ("Re-Animator") Combs, in one of his earliest film roles.

Yes, this was another Dollar Store DVD pickup, as if you couldn't tell. :lol: Those of you who enjoy goofy sh*t like "Toxic Avenger" might get a kick out of "Frightmare," but if you're a lover of serious horror you can definitely pass.