Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'City of the Walking Dead" (aka "Nightmare City" or "Nightmare in the Contaminated City")

-- a hilarious, awesomely bad early '80s Italian/Spanish ripoff of "Dawn of the Dead" in which a nuclear accident unleashes a horde of radioactive zombies on an unnamed city. Features horrendously goofy dialogue, terrible acting, a script that makes little to no sense, and lots of cheap looking special FX -- blood, guts, throat slashings, stabbings, gratuitious boob shots, and even an eyeball gouging. Hellz yeah, that's vintage Eurotrash exploitation cinema for ya baby!!

Sounds like a classic

I had read up on this movie on IMDB so I knew it was going to be terrible ...and I wasn't disappointed. This is quite possibly the coolest, trashiest bad movie I have ever seen! It makes "The Toxic Avenger" look like "Hamlet!"

Mind you I got this DVD at the dollar store with another movie on it (Dario Argento's "Creepers"), for a buck that ain't a bad night's entertainment!!

Worth it for the boob shots... :tumbsup:

Fat Freddy's Schlock-tober Dollar Store DVD Film Festival continues:

"Creature" (1985), Klaus Kinski stars along with a cast of unknowns in a low budget "Alien" ripoff that was actually better than I expected. Despite its budgetary limitations it had pretty decent sets and costumes (though the title Creature itself was a pretty sad looking rubbery puppet). and though it wasn't original in the slightest "Creature" kept my interest and it was fun to watch. Gore fiends might get a kick out of this one as there is a pretty WICKED exploding-head scene, a decapitation, and a dude getting his face peeled off of his skull. Oh, and some boobies too. So ya got gore and ya got boobies. What more could you possibly ask from a dollar store DVD? :lol:

I fell asleep before the end of the last 3 movies I watched, FUNNY GAMES, I LOVE YOU MAN, TWO MULES FOR SISTER SARAH. Don't know if that counts :)

The Fat Freddy Dollar Store Film Festival continues with...

"Carnage" (1983) - Oy, this is the absolute bottom of the barrel! A piss poor haunted house story that doesn't even deserve to be called "low budget." This was NO budget. A newlywed couple commits suicide in their new house, then when the house is sold the bride's ghost torments the new owners. Despite the title "Carnage," there's very little in the way of actual carnage. The few attempts at scares/blood/gore are absolutely laughable and the acting and storyline scream "amateur." I could've made a better movie than this with my home video camera and a few friends. Even though this movie only cost me a buck, I want my money back.

A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Just viewed it myself as well :tumbsup:

Transformers ; Wow. What robots? That rack didn't look robotic to me. But seriously, aside from the whole movie just being a shadow of Megan Fox's presence, it honestly wasn't too bad. I thought it would be heaps worse, but the lead dude was actually kind of amusing. Not too bad for a trashy film.

Not a movie but a tv series:

Band of Brothers - I doesn't matter how many times I see this I just can't get enough. Can't wait for the new one "Pacific" to come out in the spring.

Excellent show. My mate has the box set of it and we've said that one day we'll sit down and watch it start to finish... one day.

Band of Brothers - I doesn't matter how many times I see this I just can't get enough. Can't wait for the new one "Pacific" to come out in the spring.

Excellent show. My mate has the box set of it and we've said that one day we'll sit down and watch it start to finish... one day.

My brother has it and we watched it with him when were on vacation this past week and I've watched it probably 10 times with him and when it's on the history channel. One day I need to just buy the box set.

There's a new one coming in the spring called "Pacific" about that part of the war and will be a mini series on HBO as well.

My brother has it and we watched it with him when were on vacation this past week and I've watched it probably 10 times with him and when it's on the history channel. One day I need to just buy the box set.

There's a new one coming in the spring called "Pacific" about that part of the war and will be a mini series on HBO as well.

Nice, I'll check that out. I watched 'Band of brothers' when it was on TV, but that was a few years ago. Really need to see it again.

Nice, I'll check that out. I watched 'Band of brothers' when it was on TV, but that was a few years ago. Really need to see it again.

I started a thread around here somewhere about "Pacific" and the trailer is on youtube.