Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

40 Year Old Virgin

It's scary that i could relate to it in so many different ways :P

but atleast im safe in the knowledge ill never be a 40 year old virgin :P

Yup being an 18 year old virgin is so different. :lol:

At least you have 22 more years to prevent that from happening to you. :drink:

heh heh, no luckily im in no danger of being a virgin when im 40 cause im not now :P i meant i can relate to his geekiness with the action figures and comic books, and people being scared of him cause they think he's a stalker/serial killer :P

THAT i can relate to....although come to think of it, i think id prefer that it was the virgin part i related to :unsure:

Hell I wish I still had all of my old Star Wars, GI Joe and He-Man action figures from the 70's and 80's.

Damn I would be rich.

Wouldn't we all. Add to that my baseball cards.... :crying:

i wonder what my sealed 2006 Darth Vader figure will be worth in 30 years :unsure:

or my first issue of Judge Dredd :D or my unbelievably hard to find Motley Crue figures (seriously, if anyone here sees a Nikki Sixx fig i will pay to have it shipped to me :P)

I have the Todd Mcfarlane Kiss figures that they put out in 97 after the reunion.

I still have tons of baseball, basketball and football cards.

I had two Michael Jordan rookies and sold one and had one stolen from me and those were going for close to $1000 back in the early 90's. Even though I still have some good cards they don't bring in the prices they once did as the demand is gone in the card collectiong world.

40 Year Old Virgin

It's scary that i could relate to it in so many different ways :P

but atleast im safe in the knowledge ill never be a 40 year old virgin :P

Yup being an 18 year old virgin is so different. :lol:

At least you have 22 more years to prevent that from happening to you. :drink:

heh heh, no luckily im in no danger of being a virgin when im 40 cause im not now :P i meant i can relate to his geekiness with the action figures and comic books, and people being scared of him cause they think he's a stalker/serial killer :P

THAT i can relate to....although come to think of it, i think id prefer that it was the virgin part i related to :unsure:

Hell I wish I still had all of my old Star Wars, GI Joe and He-Man action figures from the 70's and 80's.

Damn I would be rich.

Wouldn't we all. Add to that my baseball cards.... :crying:

i wonder what my sealed 2006 Darth Vader figure will be worth in 30 years :unsure:

or my first issue of Judge Dredd :D or my unbelievably hard to find Motley Crue figures (seriously, if anyone here sees a Nikki Sixx fig i will pay to have it shipped to me :P)

I have the Todd Mcfarlane Kiss figures that they put out in 97 after the reunion.

I still have tons of baseball, basketball and football cards.

I had two Michael Jordan rookies and sold one and had one stolen from me and those were going for close to $1000 back in the early 90's. Even though I still have some good cards they don't bring in the prices they once did as the demand is gone in the card collectiong world.

Oh i do tradnig cards too!! :D

Sin City, The Crow, Star Trek, Star Wars etc

but my favourite are my rockstar trading cards :D :D i have the whole set of Bon Jovi :lol:

The Last House On The Left............And it's a bloody good one indeed !!!!!!!

"See No Evil"

-- gory nonsense starring WWE wrestler "Kane" as a hulking psycho killer carving up the usual assortment of stock slasher-movie idiot characters in an abandoned hotel.

"See No Evil"

-- gory nonsense starring WWE wrestler "Kane" as a hulking psycho killer carving up the usual assortment of stock slasher-movie idiot characters in an abandoned hotel.

Watched that last night along with Wrong Turn 2 on the Scyfy channel

"Anvil! The Story of Anvil"

--- great flick. It was rockin', it was funny, it was sad, it was heartwarming.

'City of the Walking Dead" (aka "Nightmare City" or "Nightmare in the Contaminated City")

-- a hilarious, awesomely bad early '80s Italian/Spanish ripoff of "Dawn of the Dead" in which a nuclear accident unleashes a horde of radioactive zombies on an unnamed city. Features horrendously goofy dialogue, terrible acting, a script that makes little to no sense, and lots of cheap looking special FX -- blood, guts, throat slashings, stabbings, gratuitious boob shots, and even an eyeball gouging. Hellz yeah, that's vintage Eurotrash exploitation cinema for ya baby!!

'City of the Walking Dead" (aka "Nightmare City" or "Nightmare in the Contaminated City")

-- a hilarious, awesomely bad early '80s Italian/Spanish ripoff of "Dawn of the Dead" in which a nuclear accident unleashes a horde of radioactive zombies on an unnamed city. Features horrendously goofy dialogue, terrible acting, a script that makes little to no sense, and lots of cheap looking special FX -- blood, guts, throat slashings, stabbings, gratuitious boob shots, and even an eyeball gouging. Hellz yeah, that's vintage Eurotrash exploitation cinema for ya baby!!

Sounds like a classic

Sounds like a classic

I had read up on this movie on IMDB so I knew it was going to be terrible ...and I wasn't disappointed. This is quite possibly the coolest, trashiest bad movie I have ever seen! It makes "The Toxic Avenger" look like "Hamlet!"

Mind you I got this DVD at the dollar store with another movie on it (Dario Argento's "Creepers"), for a buck that ain't a bad night's entertainment!!