Last movie you watched?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bullshit! You were watching it alone wearing an Elsa costume.

Rotten Tomatoes is a useless site IMO as they shit on good movies and praise shit movies...I use IMDB , of course IMDB ratings are useless unless there is at least 500 reviews as there are a lot of fa

This one does look passable and its on my short list.

Posted Images

X-Men Orgins: Wolverine

Holy f#@k this was awesome. I loved the first 3 movies but this one might be the best of them all IMO.

At least from a non stop action it was bad ass.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare

Wow... that was bad.

Ain't they all ? :whistle:

:axe:

It won't be the final nightmare as their in production for a new remake coming in 2010.

Sunshine Cleaning

With Amy Adams and Emily Blunt, one of my wifes picks and it was a very Lifetime type movie but all in all wasn't horrible.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

This flick is a few years old with Robert Downey Jr, Val Kilmer and Michelle Monohan. This is actually a really good who done it murder mystery with a dash of comedic humor to it.

S Darko

I didn't see Donnie Darko and didn't care to see this one either but the wife rented it so I watched. I knew it would be a mind fuck and it was but it didn't make much sense to me. With all of the going forward and backward I felt like I was watching an episode of Lost, which I love, but in this case it wasn't that great. Plus I didn't get why they never said who was kidnapping these kids. It was obviously the priest but they never said it. A very stupid ending IMO.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare

Wow... that was bad.

Ain't they all ? :whistle:

:axe:

It won't be the final nightmare as their in production for a new remake coming in 2010.

Yea WITHOUT Robert Englund, so I think I shall pass on that one...... If He ain't Freddy?? I ain't interested.....

Watched a double feature yesterday...

Crank and Crank 2 High Voltage... Good mindless violence and shit blowing up, gotta love it..... :tumbsup:

Watchmen

Watched this again last night and damn I like it!

Heard it got bad reveiws, maybe it wasn't people friendly and the R rating for a super hero movie probably didn't help, but man I dig this one...

Watchmen

Watched this again last night and damn I like it!

Heard it got bad reveiws, maybe it wasn't people friendly and the R rating for a super hero movie probably didn't help, but man I dig this one...

I hated that movie with a passion but it was cool to see the guy that played Kelly in the Bad News Bears acting again.