Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

My wife had some 'National Lampoons 2' Christmas on an island movie on last night. If not for a few sexy peices in it, I'd call it worse than 'Eraserhead'. What a f*cking heap of f*cking shit.

The Final Season - with Sean Astin and Powers Boothe.

About the final year a small school in Iowa is open and about their final baseball season and the championship that follows. I guess this is based on fact and this school won 20 baseball state championships in 25 years. But they closed the school anyway to merge with a bigger school. Sad.

Just saw a newer quirky rom/com called OUTSOURCED about an American office worker transered to India, highly recommend!

Couple days ago I rewatched THE HUSTLER (Paul Newman, Jackie Gleason, George C Scott), now that one is a classic!

Next one I plan to watch is the new Brendon Frasier MUMMY movie, heard it was bad but I liked the other ones fine

Stardust

Recently recorded this, any good, I hear there`s a great song at the end of it :)

Yeah I wanna see this but Im waiting til after the 22nd when my HD turns up :bowdown:

Die Hard..With A Vengeance

Good film, but you should have switched over and watched 'The Thing' :headbanger:

What a kick-arse horror film....one of my favs!

The Thing is certainly one of the best of the modern (colour) horror films, saw this when it first came out and have always loved it.

Great FX for the time,atmospheric soundtrack and full of suspense :bowdown:

Stardust

Recently recorded this, any good, I hear there`s a great song at the end of it :)

Yeah I wanna see this but Im waiting til after the 22nd when my HD turns up :bowdown:

It was ok mate - my wife really enjoyed it. Not enough Shooting, norks or gore for my liking! :D

Alien

Aliens

2 absolute classics, the first is my favourite and the 2nd is the most exciting :tumbsup:

Yeah they are..I got a 3 DVD pack with these two and Aliens 3...

I hadn't seen them in a Long time..In fact I have never seen

Aliens 3...

Alien

Aliens

2 absolute classics, the first is my favourite and the 2nd is the most exciting :tumbsup:

Yeah they are..I got a 3 DVD pack with these two and Aliens 3...

I hadn't seen them in a Long time..In fact I have never seen

Aliens 3...

Will be interested to hear what you think of Alien3?

Saw it at the cinema and after the first 2 really great films it was a major disappointment to me :(

Stardust

It was ok mate - my wife really enjoyed it. Not enough Shooting, norks or gore for my liking! :D

Too bad it was missing all those ingredients Jez :lol:

Probably watch it over Xmas if we get the chance :)

Stardust

What are you having Glen? :)