Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Twins Of Evil (1971)

An old Hammer horror film with Vampires and stuff, not bad at all :tumbsup:

Peter Cushing stars

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS--a lot of the cast from Superbad make an appearance in this somewhere. Pretty funny stuff but Superbad was still the funnier of the two films.

ART OF WAR II--Wesley Snipes direct to dvd. While the first was no materpiece, at least it was in theatres. This pile of garbage had me hitting the fast forward button more than once. Poor Wesley. He needs another breakout hit....and soon.

thats the one with Martin Lawrence isnt it?

not unless he's playing batman :lol:

Ooops think that s/b Dark Knight :anon:

heh heh, i thought you were talking about Dark Knight...

i might be seeing that film tonight aswell, ive been waiting to see this for about 18 months!!

seeing Black Knight tonight - cant wait :headbanger:

Look forward to your opinion on this Glen :tumbsup:

Glen, I look forward to your opinion on the new Batman movie :lol:

just saw The Dark Knight.....and holy shit is it awesome!!!

not only is it THE BEST Batman film made, i think its one of the best films ive seen period!!! my top 3 are definitely Sin City, Revenge Of The Sith and The Dark Knight!!

followed by Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and Pulp Fiction

not only is it THE BEST Batman film made, i think its one of the best films ive seen period!!! my top 3 are definitely Sin City, Revenge Of The Sith and The Dark Knight!!

Is this the one with Martin Lawrence in? :lol:

I loved Batman Begins, if it`s better then I`ll really look forward to seeing it! :tumbsup:

Pulp Fiction, one of the greatest films ever IMO :bowdown:

AWAKE

Despite having a decent story idea & Jessica Alba in it, they still managed to make a crap film...

I loved Batman Begins, if it`s better then I`ll really look forward to seeing it! :tumbsup:

I saw it last night too and have to say that it was pretty damned special indeed.

Very very dark movie, so if youre feeling depressed I can recommend not seeing this as you will probably be slashing yr wrists by the end.

But Ledger is excellent as the joker......just quite disturbing really. And the big action sequences were really good too.

Have to mention the 12A rating - this is just plain ludicrous. This is not a kids film. The violent intent is clear and VERY apparent and the plot is just too complicated for kids.

So a warning to all - great film, leave the kids at home.

Cheers

I saw it last night too and have to say that it was pretty damned special indeed.

Very very dark movie, so if youre feeling depressed I can recommend not seeing this as you will probably be slashing yr wrists by the end.

But Ledger is excellent as the joker......just quite disturbing really. And the big action sequences were really good too.

Have to mention the 12A rating - this is just plain ludicrous. This is not a kids film. The violent intent is clear and VERY apparent and the plot is just too complicated for kids.

Cheers

the first two joker scenes are enough to scare the shit out of kids!

i wouldnt agree with the depressing thing though, i walked out with a big grinonmy face....but im a nerd whos been anticipating this film since late 2006 :anon:

Cheers

i wouldnt agree with the depressing thing though, i walked out with a big grinonmy face....but im a nerd whos been anticipating this film since late 2006 :anon:

Dont get me wrong....I really enjoyed it. My wife though found it very dark and not very uplifting. I can understand where she was coming from. I thought it kicked arse.

Cheers

Dont get me wrong....I really enjoyed it. My wife though found it very dark and not very uplifting. I can understand where she was coming from. I thought it kicked arse.

must be a guy thing like The Crow, Robocop, Terminator, Pulp Fiction etc..

Someone explain the plot to me as I`ll be lost once I start watching it :lol:

Someone explain the plot to me as I`ll be lost once I start watching it :lol:

it wont be too complicated for you!