Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Dreamcatcher'. Pretty cool, but a little lame in parts. It's odd watching the film because I held off for about a year, wanting to read the book beforehand, but I never got the time so just watched it. But there are bits in the film where you just know Stephen King wouldn't have written it like that...

Moving Violations------man, what a funny 80's movie!!!!

Constantine - Enjoyed the film the only problem was one minute the sound is blasting your ears off so you turn the TV down ............ next you can't hear f :censored: k all because half the dialogue is whispered so you turn the TV up again!!!

The end of 'Might Joe Young'. Very poor form, though Charlize is definately a looker, even manages to almost pull off that boyish hair...

War of the Worlds. Did I miss something or did this movie really suck? I mean there were just enough parts just to keep me interested but I was like "that movie sucked" at the end credits.

Chronicles of Narnia - Lion, Witch, & Wardrobe

*** Spoiler warning***

Thought I'd go to the Friday, 5pm show to avoid the crowds, but it was still mobbed. The story really gets the Lord of the Rings treatment. I would guess that three-quarters of the film's 250-million dollar budget went into the film's final hour alone. Cool closing-credits tune by Alanis Morrisette called "Wunderkind."

War of the Worlds.  Did I miss something or did this movie really suck?  I mean there were just enough parts just to keep me interested but I was like "that movie sucked" at the end credits.

I agree. Just enough to go wow but at the end you were like "That's it???"

The Day After Tomorrow

just watched The Polar Express. good movie and it even has Steven Tyler in it.

Got this on DVD the other day...saving it for Christmas Eve so me, my better half and little 'un (who will be staying up late) can watch it together.

just watched The Polar Express. good movie and it even has Steven Tyler in it.

Got this on DVD the other day...saving it for Christmas Eve so me, my better half and little 'un (who will be staying up late) can watch it together.

I hope reading "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" is on the agenda. ALWAYS in my house :lol: