Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"We Are X" (2016)

Documentary about the long and sometimes bizarre/tragic history of Japanese rock legends X Japan, who are treated like Gods in their homeland but remain a mostly unknown quantity in the Western world. X Japan is one of those bands I've always heard much about though I don't think I ever actually heard any of their stuff till I watched this film. In spite of my near-total unfamiliarity with their material, this was an interesting rock doc. I imagine if you're an X Japan fan, you'll dig it even more than I did.

• My Little Pony

Baby Driver (2017)

The latest film from Edgar Wright. It was awesome! I had been waiting a long time for this one, and it didn't disappoint. It was actually better than I expected.

"We Are X" (2016)
Documentary about the long and sometimes bizarre/tragic history of Japanese rock legends X Japan, who are treated like Gods in their homeland but remain a mostly unknown quantity in the Western world. X Japan is one of those bands I've always heard much about though I don't think I ever actually heard any of their stuff till I watched this film. In spite of my near-total unfamiliarity with their material, this was an interesting rock doc. I imagine if you're an X Japan fan, you'll dig it even more than I did.

This looks interesting, will have to check it out

"Iron Man" (2008)

After a near-fatal experience in a Middle East war zone, zillionaire genius Tony Stark returns home and creates a super-suit of armor that allows him to kick mucho bad guy butt. Robert Downey Jr. was the perfect guy to play Stark, he's got Tony's world-weary, smug prick vibe down pat. "Iron Man" kicked off the Marvel Cinematic Universe in fine style, and is still one of the best flicks in the MCU all these years later.

Kong Skull Island.

Better than I thought it would be. I was kinda like "what's the point" of the remake (again) but I think they made it a more believable movie - if that makes sense.

Split.

Finally saw this one. Not much of a link to Unbreakable, but ok. Best part was the acting by James McAvoy who owned a very hard role to play.

Deserves all the awards for his part, but will likely not see any.

• My Little Pony

Split.

Best part was the acting by James McAvoy who owned a very hard role to play.

Deserves all the awards for his part, but will likely not see any.

Truu!

Death Line or Raw Meat (1972) - decent B flick about inbred mutant cannibals in London's Underground...lol...definitely a film that FF would love...

Seen it! Yeah, that's a good one ;)

Iron Man guess Kieth and I were in sinc.

Monster Trucks if your 11 this is cool as fuck.

La La Land oh dear god what absolute drivel.

Not a movie but binging on the Scream tv show. Well done and a great amount of money thrown at this one for effects and such.

• My Little Pony

Alien Covenant (2017) - if you like the Alien series you should like this one...good stuff...

Huh. All the Aliens fans I know hated it. I still really wanna see it, though.

Alien Covenant (2017) - if you like the Alien series you should like this one...good stuff...

Huh. All the Aliens fans I know hated it. I still really wanna see it, though.

This film and Prometheus and the next film in the trilogy are a prelude to the first 3 Alien films which means they work something like the second Star Wars trilogy and i know that I did not enjoy those 3 films very much so I'm not surprised Alien fans are not happy...

"Spider-Man" (1977)

Science dork Peter Parker is bitten by a radioactive spider during an experiment and gains its powers and abilities. Those skills come in handy because New York is being terrorized by a mysterious hypnotist who makes ordinary citizens commit crimes via mind control.

I hadn't seen this cheap-n-cheesy pilot movie for the short lived '70s Spidey TV series since I was a kid and it was, as I expected, entertainingly awful. No wonder the show didn't last long.

"Generation X" (1996)

The new class of super-heroes-in-training at Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters battles a mad scientist who can control people's minds by invading their dreams. So...yeah, basically this is a ripoff of "A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" in X-Men wrapping.
Long before Marvel Comics' characters were sure fire box office gold, they kept farming out their properties for low budget TV movies like this. The story is weak, the sets are cheap, and the effects suck. Finola Hughes provides some eye candy as Emma Frost, but whoever is playing Banshee has the least convincing Irish accent I've ever heard and Matt "Max Headroom" Frewer is irritating as hell as the villain. "Generation X" aired on Fox as a pilot for a potential series but it never caught on (thank goodness).

All Is Lost. Awesome understated performance from Robert Redford. The director did a great job holding the interest in a movie with only one actor and practically zero speech. Loved it, especially the ending. Crikey though, makes you realise how few survival skills I have, I wouldn't have known where to begin in a situation like that.

It was my 9 year old's turn to pick a movie...

"Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" (2010)

Sequel to the 2003 family hit continues the ongoing battle between canines and felines, but this time the cats and dogs must put their differences aside and fight against a common enemy. The villainous Kitty Galore's plans for world domination are so extreme that they endanger both species.

Silly kid stuff packed with nods to the James Bond series (including a voice cameo by the late, great Roger Moore as the head of Feline Intelligence, "Tab Lazenby"), "The Silence Of The Lambs" and action flicks in general.

• My Little Pony

It was my 9 year old's turn to pick a movie...

Sure it was... :)

Sometimes it seems like a 9 year old picks all his films. ;}

^^ you wound me, fellas!! :D

Baby Driver ... the jury is still out on whether or not I really enjoyed it ...