Bad Company

Bad Company version  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brian Howe for me, because I love the track ‘Stranger Stranger’ from ‘Holy Water’ and most of ‘Fame & Fortune’ more than anything else I’ve heard by them. The vocals are very nice on both albums. Might have to check out ‘Dangerous Age’ too…

Make sure you do get Dangerous Age. If you like Brian Howe, you'll love it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM AN INTERVIEW WITH BRIAN HOWE

Also during that period when you joined Bad Company the musical climate was changing and the band became more of a commercial arena rock band and less of a blues outfit.

Very true. I’m not a big fan of the blues which is what Bad Company used to be. I didn’t think (and still believe) that style of music is valid anymore. I don’t think white people should be singing the blues. I don’t think white people have any concept of the Blues. I don’t think that white people have any type of spirituality that the things which caused the blues to come to fruition. I don’t want to make people feel depressed when I sing. I want people to be happy and sing along. Even now the band (reunited once again with original singer Paul Rodgers) wants to return to their blues material which I think will put people to sleep. Leave the blues to Muddy Waters who’s real life experiences made what he did so incredible. We as white people have never been downtrodden particularly. We helped create the blues by oppressing black people.

What a load of fuckin' crap...Every fuckin' bit of it....FUCK OFF IDIOT...It's your shit that puts people to sleep :lame::fu:

Also during that period when you joined Bad Company the musical climate was changing and the band became more of a commercial arena rock band and less of a blues outfit.

Very true. I’m not a big fan of the blues which is what Bad Company used to be. I didn’t think (and still believe) that style of music is valid anymore. I don’t think white people should be singing the blues. I don’t think white people have any concept of the Blues. I don’t think that white people have any type of spirituality that the things which caused the blues to come to fruition. I don’t want to make people feel depressed when I sing. I want people to be happy and sing along. Even now the band (reunited once again with original singer Paul Rodgers) wants to return to their blues material which I think will put people to sleep. Leave the blues to Muddy Waters who’s real life experiences made what he did so incredible. We as white people have never been downtrodden particularly. We helped create the blues by oppressing black people.

What a load of fuckin' crap...Every fuckin' bit of it....FUCK OFF IDIOT...It's your shit that puts people to sleep :lame::fu:

:rofl2: ...I remember reading that interview and thinking Dave would love to hear Brian's views on Bad Company

:lol: ....as far as his views on who should be doing blues music ...well that's his opinion and he should have kept it to himself....

Wow. Just wow. Interesting look at things. I wonder what his thoughts are about black people doing arena rock. :yikes:

Howe was just a bitter, bitter bitch simply because Ralphs and Kirke wanted to go back to the original Bad Company sound and he did not.

The flog also has failed to include this fact in any of his interviews as well:

QUOTE.....

After the Dangerous Age tour, during which the band travelled separately from Howe as they could no longer tolerate his behavior, they set about finding a replacement for him. However, Howe, hoping to launch a solo career, was unable to secure a record deal and eventually the band was forced to allow him back as a result of pressure from outside influences to produce a new album.

How fuckin' pathetic !!!!!!!!

Wow. Just wow. Interesting look at things. I wonder what his thoughts are about black people doing arena rock. :yikes:

Reminds me of an interview that Gene Simmons did but about Rap Music instead and how people like Eminem have no way to know what black people have went through or something like that and shouldn't be doing Rap Music.

Another quote from the flog !!!!!!!!

"But in general I find most Rock singers quite boring actually"

Another quote from the flog !!!!!!!!

"But in general I find most Rock singers quite boring actually"

He sounds like a real fuckwit but the albums he made with Mick Ralphs and Simon Kirke are still very good.

i love Brian Howe's voice...but it just wasnt Bad Co anymore !

His vocal on "Caught up in Love" by Ted is pretty good, too.

(note) just read his quotes ...whoa ! ridiculous is about all I can come up with there.

so are Stevie Ray Vaughn & johnny Winter not "real" bluesmen ? come on now...

• 3 weeks later...

"Feel like Making"......... Him want to confess to it as well :agree:

• 7 months later...