I'M BANEED!

Guest ROBERTVANJOVI

I hope you don't mind, I cleaned up the graphics a bit:

:baneed:

Now on to BANEED! T-shirts, thongs, breath mints, and BANEED! the Movie.

-Dan

Any updates on the progress of BANEED: THE MOVIE? :lol:

Who's gonna play the role of Robert VanJovi?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't mind, I cleaned up the graphics a bit:

:baneed:

Now on to BANEED! T-shirts, thongs, breath mints, and BANEED! the Movie.

-Dan

Any updates on the progress of BANEED: THE MOVIE? :lol:

Who's gonna play the role of Robert VanJovi?

Either AOR Freaky or Metallizer.

You guys are FREAKS! - haha

You got that right!!

You guys are FREAKS! - haha

You got that right!!

You don't need to be Einstien to work that out :lol:

Guest Sharry

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Sniff sniff... do I smell me a SPAMWICH here?? Sho'nuff looks like it...all together now!!

Spam, spam, spam, spam

Spam, spam, spam, spam

SPAMMITY SPAAAAAAAAM

WONDERFUL SPAAAAAAAM

SPAMMITY SPAAAAAAAAM

MARVELOUS SPAAAAAAAM!!

neca18robocop3_1581.jpg

YOU'RE :baneed: CREEP!!!

Congratulations, now you are indeed "BANEED", and I am the cause.

Thanks for pointing it out Keef! :drink:

Congratulations, now you are indeed "BANEED", and I am the cause.

Thanks for pointing it out Keef! :drink:

No problemo. It felt good to bust out the RoboSpamCop, he hasn't been called into duty for a while!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK T-shirt idea:

Heavy Harmonies on the front

On the back we should put all the saying we have so far.

"C'mon Margie Do us a post"

"I'm :baneed: what is the cause"

"Metal Jay Still At It"

"Dumpster Diving"

"Pointless Nonsense"

"Barking Spiders"

"Question To Question"

"Major-Babeage"

and whatever else you want to put it. Should probably put it to a poll and the top 10 win out...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great Thread :rofl2: Robert is from Spain and he not understand english, he was :baneed: 2 years ago or had only problems with his PC i don't know but i send a message to Dan in that time :bananamac: sorry for my english not is very good is similar to Tarzan language :screwy: very crazy but i understand all that you say, Magia not is a woman haha "Magia = Magic" Robert think that his problem was settled with magic :dance: regards to all Super Heroes here :headbanger: 10/10.

Great Thread :rofl2: Robert is from Spain and he not understand english, he was :baneed: 2 years ago or had only problems with his PC i don't know but i send a message to Dan in that time :bananamac: sorry for my english not is very good is similar to Tarzan language :screwy: very crazy but i understand all that you say, Magia not is a woman haha "Magia = Magic" Robert think that his problem was settled with magic :dance: regards to all Super Heroes here :headbanger: 10/10.

Hey, welcome to the board, I've been reading your comments for so long on the main site I feel like I know you! :drink:

Rafo has finally surfaced on the boards :drink: .

Great to have you here mate :tumbsup:

• 8 months later...

Wherefore art thou, Robert Van Jovi? :blink:

I was wearing my "Baneed" shirt the other day... not many comments from the public at large, mainly just quick looks when they think I'm not watching, followed by puzzled expressions... :blink:

I was wearing my "Baneed" shirt the other day... not many comments from the public at large, mainly just quick looks when they think I'm not watching, followed by puzzled expressions... :blink:

was this followed by screaming and babies crying?? i dont think they were lookin at your shirt...

was this followed by screaming and babies crying?? i dont think they were lookin at your shirt...

My ginormous love python does sometimes escape from the confines of my man-thong and excessive pubic hair, maybe that was it.

My ginormous love python does sometimes escape from the confines of my man-thong and excessive pubic hair, maybe that was it.

Comments such as that last one could result in you being :baneed: from this site. Especially when a reader is trying to eat breakfast.

Comments such as that last one could result in you being :baneed: from this site. Especially when a reader is trying to eat breakfast.

Hope it wasn't sausage... ;)

Hope it wasn't sausage... ;)

You didn't..... :whistle: