I'M BANEED!

Guest ROBERTVANJOVI

Heavy Harmonies logo on front.

"Metal Jay Still At It" on the back.

And a picture of Lu Lu. You need to provide that Jay. I must have the picture though, or no deal.

Something like below?

Despite Lulu's Needs

lulu.gif

Metal Jay Still At It.

No no no.......you posted a picture of Lu Lu once........remember? Saying she was a real bitch? Wasn't she in a pink bikini or something? :blink::lol:

I don't remember.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors
Heavy Harmonies logo on front.

"Metal Jay Still At It" on the back.

And a picture of Lu Lu. You need to provide that Jay. I must have the picture though, or no deal.

And let's not forget Margie.

Nice pict.  But not T-Shirt worthy......you can do better.

I know, I know. I've had a bunch of a requests already. Sure guys and girls, I will send Dan a picture of me for the shirt. I'm cool with the 'Metal Jay Still At it' logo and I'll be happy enough if my picture is only on the front, back, left sleeve, right sleeve, left side, right side and collar. That's okay with me, I guess.

HH Condoms

The one in my wallet expired a couple of years ago and it'd be nice to have a new one with out having to buy a three pack and waste so many. :unsure:

HH Condoms

The one in my wallet expired a couple of years ago and it'd be nice to have a new one with out having to buy a three pack and waste so many.  :unsure:

:rofl2:

HH logo on front.

C'mon Margie, give us a post on back.

THAT'S IT!!! That's what we put on the back..."C'mon Margie, Do us a post"....

HH logo on front.

As a frequenter of this site from the very beginning (haha, the early days were great, well before there was a message board...where are ya WidowMaker??), I'd love some HH memorabilia! It's great to see such a superb site like this prosper to where it is today. I think it's a great idea really, to spread the word even more!!

:banana:

HH logo on front.

As a frequenter of this site from the very beginning (haha, the early days were great, well before there was a message board...where are ya WidowMaker??), I'd love some HH memorabilia! It's great to see such a superb site like this prosper to where it is today. I think it's a great idea really, to spread the word even more!!

Funny you mention WidoMakr...He emailed me on here a few months back for something silly. Haven't heard from him again.

HH logo on front.

Funny you mention WidoMakr...He emailed me on here a few months back for something silly. Haven't heard from him again.

So are you saying the WidoMakr is Nevermore????? Sounds familiar.... :rofl2:

• 11 months later...

This thread hasn't seen any action in awhile but I figured I'd bump it so some of our newer members could find out where the magic of :baneed: all began...

Ah-ha now I'm picking up what your putting down.

All in the name of public service. :)

HH logo on front.

So what did ol' Widomaker say? Haha I remember his reviews always said that, "quote the Widomaker...nevermore" ...good fun

I'm basicallynot gonna stop looking at this thread til Van Jovi returns :drink:

This thread hasn't seen any action in awhile but I figured I'd bump it so some of our newer members could find out where the magic of :baneed: all began...

Thanks! I was reading about the BANEED thing in another thread and thought I would have to search out the thread, but now here it is!!! :banana: