I'M BANEED!

Guest ROBERTVANJOVI

Guest Melodic_Lover

LMFAO!! , I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face , oh boy...too funny!!...Dude!...Christ! , we DO need people like you over at Melodicrock.com , http://forums.melodicrock.com/phorum33/list.php?f=1 . By the way , you wouldn't happen to be Mister Sister in disguise , now would you?...Dude , you Rock! , your English is the shit and then some , you know? , I like it as it makes me feel good , laughing along with you , never at you , you probably can't figure out what the heck I'm telling ya' but all I want to tell you is....THANKS for your sense of humor and for having made me laugh!

He's been taking the piss all along , I'm sure that his english is way better than that , I for one haven't been had at all... :P

Melodic_Lover here , my first post on this forum , awesome site Dan , keep up the great job!

ML .

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit......I just re-read this thread from the beginning. It's a WHOLE lot funnier as a whole.....much more so than it was over a 3 week period. :lol:

Try it, y'all.......read it from the first post.....and TRY not to laugh!! :rofl:

Could Magica really be Margie the :anon:

I have also come to the conclusion that Robertvanjovi is smoking some serious Barcelona hooch when doing these posts and when i i come to think of it , going by some of the responses , he is not the only one smoking it :crazy:

God, MJ, you're right. That was a WHOLE lot funnier than 1 post at a time. I couldn't help but laugh. I wonder how he is. Unless Dave is right and Magia/Baneed is really Margie???

OK...here I am again...

There is one thing that really mixes me up considering this thread (well...more than one thing). This thread gets a hundred times more response then any I start...I just don't get it. I really would have liked alittle more input on my website thread.. but instead everyone is too busy in here. I think someone should discontinue this thread :D  Maybe that way I can get some imput... :2up:

PS: I'm sure I'll keep checkin' this thread just like everyone else.  :screwy:

Dude, just practice posting in gibberish :blahblah: ...everyone loves a good mystery now and then. :popcorn:

• 3 months later...
I'm From Barcelona, Spain.

Sorry for my terrorific English...

/me runs to a dictionary to look up terror-ific

hrmmm..... seems to be a new word. damn this 1991 dictionary. I can't even find Grunge in it.

Do you Like El ESPANGLISH???

Also not in my dictionary. Must be a sports-related band.

ok yeah I know this thread is old and has been beat to death, but I couldn't help myself. :cheer:

• 1 month later...

The thanks go to Jovi, and even if the remainder and I really needed this. This must be the largest part of the laughter to bind the spiral which I always read.

My message before a couple of translations by Babelfish:

Thank you Van Jovi and all the rest of you, I really needed this. This has got to be one of the most hilarious threads I have ever read.

:rofl2:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...