Aries Descendant - From The Ashes Of Deceit

Stefan

image.thumb.png.1d4d3bea27b9b020dbb426618ea46870.png

New song 'Aflame The Cold' from the forthcoming album 'From The Ashes Of Deceit'.

Tracklist:

1. From The Ashes Of Deceit

2. Aflame The Cold

3. Oblivion

4. Symphony Of Demise

5. Moira

6. Downfall

7. Renewal Of Hope

8. Mechanical Ascendance

9. Echoes Of Betrayal

10. The Heart Of The Forest (Feat. Tina Guo on Cello)

Line Up:

Jonah Weingarten - Keyboards and orchestration 

Nicklas Sonne - Vocals, Guitars and Bass

Guest Musician: 

Tina Guo - Remote session Cello on “The Heart of the Forest”

Edited by Stefan

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

16% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • The YouTube algorithm nailed this suggestion!   
    • Got my copy today…liking this one A LOT more than the last….really loving To Say Goodbye!
    • Thanks mate. Yeah, you will actually be able to put yours on Bandcamp and have them available for download if you wish, as you're on the paid plan. My preference was to put it on Bandcamp too, but being that everything I've done is on the free account. I'm limited to Soundcloud and any similar streaming services - Youtube too, if I wanted. But you'll have a lot more freedom to do what you wish with yours.  Yeah mate, artwork definitely AI generated, just to keep on theme, lol. I use bing.com for AI generated artworks. It's great for images, but incredibly useless with text, so I just save my favourite image and then bring it into photoshop and add text. And increase file size too, as files saved from Bing are very small.  Haha, the name. It's something I came up with in an instant when I downloaded my first tracks and started rating them (to sort keepers from duds) and I needed a way to identify them asap and that's what I came up with. 100% thought it was temporary and I'd move on it asap, but here we are and I've just decided to stick with it.  The main think I wanted to acknowledge is how small my contribution is to this. One could argue, 1/5 of all this is actually me. Which is the g. AI is making it very clear to anyone and everyone that this is an AI project, as I am not a fan of the projects that are making the rounds these days where you look at it and wonder if it's AI or not, and often there seems to be an effort to conceal the fact that it's AI generated music. Didn't want any illusions about that. And the 'no' is just adding a part of Suno into the name, which is the actual reason for all this. Plus, to me, it has some kind of stupid, childish lol factor too, so I thought why not? Like I say, I considered adding a 'w' on the end for proper lol factor, but that'd not be very politically correct. More to the point I thought it was a but unnecessary.  But in a nutshell, the name is a meshing together of Geoff+AI+Suno. 
    • The '91 Atlantic reissue features an extended intro on "Back For More" and a slightly extended outro on "You Think You're Tough" that the original 87 doesn't have., I luv Ratt always have always will it was just one of those bands for me. I have the '91 reissue myself.
    • New song Testify'. From Escape Music: Craig Brooks is the member of the melodic rock band TOUCH. Craig Brooks on Vocals/guitars/bass and keyboards Mark Mangold on Keyboards (Touch/Keys/Michael Bolton/Cher) Josh Devine on Drums (One Direction/Turkish Delight) Produced by Craig Brooks and Mark Mangold Mixed and Mastered by Jimmy Westerlund (One Desire) From forth his coming album "Desolation Freeway" will be coming early 2025 Enjoy!    
    • New video for 'All I Want' coming tomorrow.    
    • That's great mate. That's exactly what I want to do with my tracks. Is the artwork AI generated?  What's the meaning behind the name?
    • I am not about to buy the album again for one song. I will probably download it legally (illegally if the refuse to make it available on its own). As for the Ratt EP, I bought the 1987 reissue several years ago for an incredibly reasonable price. I always had doubts about it being genuine, but comparing it to all the pictures on Discogs, I do think it is genuine (why boot the reissue instead of the original). Only thing I think isn't genuine is the OBI as it seems to be on normal paper. I know OBI's often get lost and some retailers will supply replicas if this is the case, so really not worried about the legitimacy of the CD itself.
    • Yes a nice re-issue at a reasonable price would be most welcome !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.