KISS MY DISC Canadian Division GRAND OPENING!

"Pruning."  GREAT ADJECTIVE!

Is "pruning" also the activity when you, to say, take a branch form a pear tree and afix it to peach tree and then after a while you will have a tree which will bear both peach and pears fruits?

Sorry for the off topic

"Pruning."  GREAT ADJECTIVE!

Is "pruning" also the activity when you, to say, take a branch form a pear tree and afix it to peach tree and then after a while you will have a tree which will bear both peach and pears fruits?

Sorry for the off topic

The activity of removing said branch would constitute pruning. In addition, the affixing of the branch in question would be regarded as grafting.

Thread pruned of antagonistic posts on both sides.

-Dan

I didn't think my post was antagonistic whatsoever....my reply to Genr8tr was an analogy to sellers who use innaccurate descriptions and a general agreement about where those kinds of sellers sit in my book.

My reply to Koogles was merited as well...as he has spewed forth through questioning that there IS a bootlegging operation going on...and that he would then question the label's legitimacy. That's not right. If anything....Koogles is spouting off with rhetoric again....

but...you are the boss...and I'll live by your decisions, Dan....but you must be fair in your 'pruning'.....

It was easier to delete posts that referred to previous posts than to try and leave parts of posts whole. So, if you were responding to a post that got pruned, yours got pruned as well.

I think next time I'll just delete the whole thread rather than trying to leave anything intact.

-Dan

Thread pruned of antagonistic posts on both sides.

-Dan

I didn't think my post was antagonistic whatsoever....my reply to Genr8tr was an analogy to sellers who use innaccurate descriptions and a general agreement about where those kinds of sellers sit in my book.

My reply to Koogles was merited as well...as he has spewed forth through questioning that there IS a bootlegging operation going on...and that he would then question the label's legitimacy. That's not right. If anything....Koogles is spouting off with rhetoric again....

but...you are the boss...and I'll live by your decisions, Dan....but you must be fair in your 'pruning'.....

It was easier to delete posts that referred to previous posts than to try and leave parts of posts whole. So, if you were responding to a post that got pruned, yours got pruned as well.

I think next time I'll just delete the whole thread rather than trying to leave anything intact.

-Dan

"LEAVE" anything intact... Way to follow with the theme!

:D