80's Pop Song of the Day

Darkstone

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Amazing.

I don't know what has crawled up your arse, but as I've mentioned before, this site is many different things to many different people. 

One of the things I enjoy most about my love of music is sharing it with others.

One of the things I love about this site is the general respect we show each other.

Go and listen to your Christian music, create another tier list thread and again... Shut the Fuck Up!

Wow talk about a reaction! And I didn't insult you once or even have a go at you. Yes I know what you will say "f off".

OK mate. Well, someone previously gave me feedback to stop posting the tier lists and guess what, I did stop. Didn't shed a tear either. They had their run, started to annoy people, so it was time to let them die.

And I'm not sure why listening to Christian metal is an insult but ok, I guess it is something you don't like. I can't remember the last time i talked about it other than maybe answering a question. No worries.

Personally I am getting a bit bored of coming on here multiple times a day and it is just Mr AOR posting a half dozen videos in different "song of the day" threads in the feed. I guess some people want to constantly post for some kinda total post count thing? Be honest, how many "songs of the day" do you even play from all the threads? 

Nevermind. I think I will go back to lurking for a while to see if anything changes or if the downward spiral continues. Seeya.

On 1/9/2023 at 8:12 AM, Darkstone said:

Here's 6 of the best, spanning different genres. That's what was great about 80's Pop.

I believe Mr.AOR is familiar with the last track. A Killer that just sneaks into the 80's.

I Can't wait was one of my fav songs of that era, great album too 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, Crazysam said:

In my opinion, their song "Drive" with bassist Benjamin Orr (RIP) on vocals is one of the best pop rock tracks from the 80's

agree - top 10 ballad if all time for me. Utter perfection 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

A Killer 80s Pop song that definitely falls into the "our" music category. 

I'd also like to address my previous posts in this thread directed to Auslander. 

I was completely out of line and though I apologised via personal message directly afterwards, I think I should also apologise publicly. 

I overreacted and I'm not proud of it. My comments were not what I want this forum to be about. 

So again, sorry mate and still no hard feelings I hope.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...