Arkado - Open Sea

Stefan

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Arkado - Open Sea
  • 2 months later...

image.thumb.png.b4cc8365e3cbaa259ae627f09c7fa99b.png

From Pride & Joy Music:

Embark on a sonic voyage with Swedish Melodic Rock group Arkado’s highly anticipated second album, “Open Sea,” set to make waves worldwide on February 23nd, 2024, under the banner of Pride & Joy Music!

Building upon the infectious melodies and sing-along choruses that defined their debut “Never Say Never” (2020), “Open Sea” introduces a slightly symphonic and heavier dimension to Arkado’s signature sound. The first single „You Make Me Feel“ was released in Summer 2023 in advance. 

Crafted with precision, the album was brought to life through the skilled hands of Mikael Svensson, recording and mixing at LdM Studios in Helsingborg, Sweden, and mastered by Thomas Plec Johansson at Panic Room in Gothenburg, Sweden. The captivating artwork, courtesy of Nello Dell’Omo, visually complements the musical journey that awaits. 

Join Arkado as they navigate the boundless expanse of the “Open Sea,” where melody meets symphony in a harmonious fusion!

Track listing

1. Voyage

2. Open Sea

3. Running Through The Night

4. I Gave My Heart

5. You Make Me Feel

6. Rising High

7. Her Mother's Lullaby

8. Long Way To Go

9. Unchain The Night

10. Like Something Heaven Sent

11. Show The Light Again

Edited by Stefan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couple of surprisingly good, very hook songs in 'Rising High' and 'Long Way To Go.' Overall they can't maintain this level of quality, but it's an okay album. Reminds me a bit of the band Myland from a few years back. No reason in particular, just reminded me of them in places.