• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, stormspell said:

That Wildness album is a scorcher. Erik is one hell of a singer!

I'm still trying to find a copy of Ultimate Demise for a normal price. They seem to have a bad distribution deal at least for Australia. Maybe I will forget the earlier albums and just get this one instead.

14 hours ago, auslander said:

I'm still trying to find a copy of Ultimate Demise for a normal price. They seem to have a bad distribution deal at least for Australia. Maybe I will forget the earlier albums and just get this one instead.

Might have order from the label itself as most   import stores have hard getting titles. from Frontiers, one and this shock you, Utopia

I

32 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Might have order from the label itself as most   import stores have hard getting titles. from Frontiers, one and this shock you, Utopia

I

Yeah I know Utopia gets a lot of titles but they also charge about $40 for a cd so I skip them mostly.

5 hours ago, auslander said:

Yeah I know Utopia gets a lot of titles but they also charge about $40 for a cd so I skip them mostly.

I wouldn't bother JB, there many distribution labels. e.g., Sony and Universal have drop the ball get some in. And head office does orders for all stores.

When I left a message on the Frontiers' Facebook page getting releases to Australia. The reply was " Australia has got little market, so don't bother".

l