Please.... enough of the teirlists.....

16 minutes ago, auslander said:

You realise there are 2895 pages of the "song game" and you are worried about tierlists clogging up the board? 😉

The Song game is one thread. Click music polls and they are 28 straight different tierlist theads. In just over a week. That's plain overkill.

Combine them all to one thread and it wouldn't be so bad. Tierlist is the same as a band poll. 

• My Little Pony

Back when we had the "Best of 19xx" threads, Dan used to limit us to a couple a week. I think he's given up, now. ;}

I had actually finished with the tierlists just so you know. Sorry to clog up the posts. I am sure we will be able to see "album game" posts in latest posts again to keep everyone happy. 😀 

• Haha 1

I really don't get it when people come to the forum to complain about the number or type of posts/threads as the forum really doesn't get all that many posts compared to some forums....it is easy to ignore any thread that doesn't interest you but I guess complaining is more important ....;)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2022 at 12:25 AM, Dead Planet said:

I really don't get it when people come to the forum to complain about the number or type of posts/threads as the forum really doesn't get all that many posts compared to some forums....it is easy to ignore any thread that doesn't interest you but I guess complaining is more important ....;)

:fu:

8 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Hah, that's true. :lol:

This is the only message board I use.

I'm on three (one is seasonal - only for the 6 month NRL season each year) but my usage of all three combined is down to about 1/10th of what my usage on any one of the forums was back in the day. And this is still the most regularly used and accessed. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ponen said:

This is the only one and will retire on this forum. Have zero interest to seek for other forums. 

Yep, this one's defo my only music forum. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, auslander said:

Who has time for other forums? I barely can keep up with the bullshit on this one.

True enough, this is the only forum I bother with and I admit to getting irritated when members bitch about threads or quality of posts etc since most forums suck....maybe it is a good thing that we are a small forum or we would be buried in BS...

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

True enough, this is the only forum I bother with and I admit to getting irritated when members bitch about threads or quality of posts etc since most forums suck....maybe it is a good thing that we are a small forum or we would be buried in BS...

All anyone needs to do is read my quality posts

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
15 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah, I poke a lot of shit at the Song/Album Game threads and I probably shouldn't. I won't anymore. 

I realise that this site is many things to many people and the last thing I would want to do is make any member feel uncomfortable about doing their thing here.

This is the only forum I've ever participated in and I love the fact that we're a small group.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, I poke a lot of shit at the Song/Album Game threads and I probably shouldn't. I won't anymore. 

I realise that this site is many things to many people and the last thing I would want to do is make any member feel uncomfortable about doing their thing here.

This is the only forum I've ever participated in and I love the fact that we're a small group.

I'm sorry I can't give up hanging shit on those stupid "game" threads. Even if it hurts their feeeeeelings. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, auslander said:

I'm sorry I can't give up hanging shit on those stupid "game" threads. Even if it hurts their feeeeeelings. 

We'll see how long I last. 

It won't be easy.

8 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Ahem, exceptions can be made for certain useless threads especially when done for a laugh :lol:

• Like 1