New Gun coming

CureTheSane

From Facebook...

Well Gunettes and Gunners, it’s official. We’ve started recording our new electric record. As you can see, Simon Bloor our (producer extraordinaire) Dante and my foot (Jools) in pre production working on the tracks to bring you guys. 🤘🤘XXX

I know many canned this band after more recent albums, but I've always found more than decent track on all of their releases. Looking forward to a new one.

13 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

There's always hope, I suppose. 

Yeah first three are excellent...after that...well...meh  :( and I seen em open up for Leppard in the round on the Adrenalize tour in Belfast...Mark tripped over a step during "Steal Your Fire" and laughed all the way through the song...still lying there...probably needed the rest on that stage tbh  :)

14 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I've not much of it when it comes to these guys, sadly.

Can't remember liking a moment on their albums after those first three gems. 

16 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Break The Silence was a great album with a big Enuff Z Nuff vibe to it.
Frantic was also a good album.

I am a big Gun fan especially with Mark on those first 3 albums but I finally gave Dante a chance and they still have some great new music. 
For whoever likes Dante’s voice, he had another band called El Presidente that I like as well. It is different but still pretty good. May have to search for it on YouTube because I don’t think it is on any streaming platforms.

• 2 months later...

So was this new album they're talking about the recently released 'The Calton Songs?' 

1    .    Backstreet Brothers
2    .    Better Days 2021
3    .    Word Up 2022 (feat. The Sisterhood)
4    .    Coming Home 2022
5    .    Crazy You 2022
6    .    Don't Say It's Over 2022
7    .    Frantic 2022
8    .    Higher Ground 2022 (feat. The Sisterhood)
9    .    Inside Out 2022
10    .    Money 2022
11    .    Shame On You 2022
12    .    Steal Your Fire 2022
13    .    Taking On The World 2022
14    .    Watching The World Go By 2022

Pretty loose term for a "new" album, but oh well, at least a lot of the songs are actually good. The only new song - the opener - is actually a pretty cool tune too. Most the re-works are all nice slightly stripped back versions of the originals and I don't mind this as a listen. Nothing on here threatens the original versions of these songs, but all the good songs still sound good, though I am not actually mad about the remake of 'Taking on the world.' I'd pass on that one, and the others that were originally fillers anyway, but the rest is good.