Generation Landslide - Little Miss Lonely

Dead Planet

• 4 months later...

GENERATION LANDSLIDE (Cold Sweat / Lillian Axe members) – Ruling The Street Scene (2022)

online sources · NOVEMBER 28, 2022

GENERATION LANDSLIDE (Cold Sweat / Lillian Axe members) - Ruling The Street Scene (2022) - full

Comprising former members of both Cold Sweat and Lillian Axe, Las Vegas’ hard rockers GENERATION LANDSLIDE release their debut album ”Ruling The Street Scene”.

Fronted by Anthony White, formerly of Cold Sweat and Cold Gin, GENERATION LANDSLIDE is a whirlwind of ’80s and early ’90s-influenced American-style melodic hard rock, complete with big hooks, singalong choruses and a feel-good vibe that continues throughout the entire ”Ruling The Street Scene”.

Produced by White, the album kicks off with the ferocious ‘Little Miss Lonely’, then ‘Feel the Sensation’ follows with heavy gang vocals telling the story of finishing your day job and feeling the anticipation of going wild from seeing your favourite band in concert that night from a spiritual way.

‘Love and Pain’ relates the ups and downs in every relationship and the emptiness of being alone and ‘Are You Out There?’ is a tribute to the late Thin Lizzy bassist Phil Lynott.

Highly Recommended

01 – Little Miss Lonely
02 – Feel the Sensation
03 – Nite Time Magic
04 – I’ll Keep Movin’ Along
05 – Love and Pain
06 – Are You out There
07 – Sweet Ellie May
08 – The City on the Edge of Forever
09 – Me in You
10 – Standing in the Rain

Anthony White – lead vocals, lead guitar
Sandy Stein – guitar
Jonathon Swanson – bass
Ken Koudelka – drums

BUY
www.amazon.com/Ruling-Street-Scene-Generation-Landslide/dp/B0BFBV9HN2

Interesting. The song is a little loose but I guess there's a little something to it. I think? 

Had a little dig and it looks like the lead singer is/was the drummer for Cold Sweat, lol. I assume one of the other guys was in Lillian Axe for a few minutes in recent years, but why not milk it?

The song's only okay, but I'd be curious to hear the rest.