Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are excited to announce the signing of Norwegian AOR sensation, Satin, for the release of his new official studio album, "Appetition". After five years from the release of the second official studio album, "It's About Time", Satin is finally back with its strongest effort so far, an album which represents a testament to the fact that the melodic rock scene is still alive in the hearts and souls of plenty of artists and fans.

news_adattabh_news_Satin_2022_web_62bc6ebf2e4e1.jpg

"Appetition" can be properly considered a real showcase of the talent and skills of the award winning Norwegian vocalist, producer, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, who decided to continue the legacy started with the two previous efforts "Satin" (2014) and "It's About Time" (2017), both enthusiastically received by fans and critics alike all over the world. With a solid reputation built especially in Japan, where the first two albums went sold-out very quickly, Satin gets now the chance to prove himself as a major force of today's melodic rock music, with a collection of catchy, groovy and infectious songs, all packed in a classic and refined AOR sounding production.

Further details just like official release date, Japanese dedicated release, cover artwork, final tracklist and more will be announced in the forthcoming weeks. Prepare yourself for another perfect slice of brilliant AOR music!

• 4 weeks later...

Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante il seguente testo "SATIN UNITEL APPETITION"

"Appetition" is scheduled for release on October 14, 2022 via Art Of Melody Music / Burning Minds Music Group. A special personalized edition has been created by Outward Styles in a very limited quantity of 30 copies, and will be available exclusively on the Burning Minds Music Group's official online shop. CD booklet features introductory liner notes written by Luca Tex & Mr. Double Trouble (Rock Of Ages / Radio City Trieste). The first single, "Going Your Way", will be launched with an official lyric video on September 9.

A dedicated Japanese version, which includes the exclusive bonus track “Blame The Flame”, will be released via Spiritual Beast / Universal Music. Pre-orders will start on August 15 at this link: https://spiritual-beast.shop

image.jpeg.41f5ca5232c8046060753c2949a73fbe.jpeg

Tracklist:
01. Going Your Way
02. Angels Come, Angels Go
03. Waiting For Another Man
04. Everybody Needs To Be Loved
05. A Dream Coming True
06. Looking At You
07. Pearly Gates
08. Jenny (I'm Bringing You Down)
09. Still Waiting
10. Fight Again

Line-up:
Satin: Vocals, all instruments

Edited by Saga77
IMAGE MISSING
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't really get into this one. His debut, I remember as being really good. What's come afterwards is incredibly safe and dare I say just way too basic. Basic lyrics, melodies and hooks.

'Going Your Way' is saved by nice musical passages and cool riffs, and 'Still Waiting' is nice sultry mid tempo melodic rock. But the rest is all a pass for me, sadly. 

I liked the "It's About Time" release more than the debut but enjoyed the debut too...this however is as pointed out safe and nice...still enjoy it for what it is but i'd liked to have heard a bit more...oomph?