Major Mit Greiner - Music Man's A Different Breed (2021)

AlphaMale

This board continues to disappoint me with the lack of any kind of response to threads. If you don't like it, don't be afraid to say it.

I find this to be quite refreshing. A came-out-of-nowhere melodic hard rock record. Just enough modern to it to keep it fresh and interesting. 

Not a single person checked this out. I miss the old Melodic Mafia crew who gave everything a chance. Oh well...

Sounds just like mid 90s alternative rock to me, with the soft verse to loud chorus thing. Reminds me of bands like Ammonia and Silverchair. I don't mind it, but I've grown out of grunge a bit since it's heyday.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, auslander said:

I never saw the original post. Or any of the follow ups. I probably miss heaps of posts cause they disappear before I see them in the feed.

You are aware of the "unread" tab at the top, right? Not being condescending, just wanna make sure you're using the site's most convenient feature. ;}

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

This board continues to disappoint me with the lack of any kind of response to threads. If you don't like it, don't be afraid to say it.

I find this to be quite refreshing. A came-out-of-nowhere melodic hard rock record. Just enough modern to it to keep it fresh and interesting. 

Not a single person checked this out. I miss the old Melodic Mafia crew who gave everything a chance. Oh well...

Blame Trump. Or Putin's price hike...

:blink:

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony

I listened to everything that's on the Spotifies. 

It's def not 90s Alternative or Grunge--whoever said that is a moron--but it's nearly everything else. It sounds like he doesn't really know what he wants to do. It's all over the place. Perhaps he simply wants to make music. Which is fine. But I like to have a bit of consistency between songs. 

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I listened to everything that's on the Spotifies. 

It's def not 90s Alternative or Grunge--whoever said that is a moron--but it's nearly everything else. It sounds like he doesn't really know what he wants to do. It's all over the place. Perhaps he simply wants to make music. Which is fine. But I like to have a bit of consistency between songs. 

Well I guess I'm a moron for seeing musical similarities, whereas you are a genius for seeing it being similar to nothing and that it sounds like "everything".

Ps. I only listened to the first track cause it sucked. I will leave this "sounds like everything" stuff to geniuses like yourself.

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, auslander said:

Well I guess I'm a moron for seeing musical similarities, whereas you are a genius for seeing it being similar to nothing and that it sounds like "everything".

Ps. I only listened to the first track cause it sucked. I will leave this "sounds like everything" stuff to geniuses like yourself.

Just do better next time.