Crashdiet Poll

Crashdiet Poll  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I answered the top response for every question.

only tough one was Savage Playground vs unattractive revolution. Savage probably has better songs but is rendered unlistenable by a shit production :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glen said:

only tough one was Savage Playground vs unattractive revolution. Savage probably has better songs but is rendered unlistenable by a shit production :(

Ditto although I voted for In the Maze.  Not my favourite track of theirs, but was the best of what was offered.

3 hours ago, auslander said:

Ditto although I voted for In the Maze.  Not my favourite track of theirs, but was the best of what was offered.

wow, it's a miracle is my favourite Crashdiet song.

By some way it must be said 

37 minutes ago, Glen said:

wow, it's a miracle is my favourite Crashdiet song.

By some way it must be said 

For me, Riot in Everyone is mine and it would be in my top ten sleaze songs of all time, any artist.

I'm the oddball but for me the older stuff hasn't grabbed me for whatever reason so far. 

Really digging Automaton and have been enjoying Rust also so I guess maybe I just dig Keyes vocals or something.

'It's a miracle'

'Riot in everyone'

Cruz

Generation Wild

Unattractive Revolution

Generation Wild

Generation Wild

On 6/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, Glen said:

Same

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Should be a good match. 
    • Congrats on progressing, England. But, how good is Mbappe for France!
    • Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me. These days, a lot of people have difficulty accepting criticism.
    • Ridiculous. Wait until you see the kids one I'm talking about. Appallingly untruthful.
    • Carpenter Brut - Leather Terror (Synthwave) Disturbed - Divisive (Metal) Matthew Ward - Armed and Dangerous (AOR) Atomic Swing - A Car Crash in the Blue (Power Pop) Red - End of Silence (Symphonic Metal) Todd Rundgren's Utopia - S/T (Prog Rock) Black Stone Cherry - The Human Condition (Southern Rock)
    • Only caught the highlights, but man, that second goal the Aussies conceded was pure pain to watch. Still cringing just thinking about it. Shame, because otherwise they had a brilliant tournament. It would have been close to a miracle for them to get past Argentina, so I look at the team and their efforts with pride. Oh, and that last minute shot the Aussie dude had... what could have been. But yeah, they gave it a really good crack. As for my Plan B, sorry 'Mericans, but I was very happy to see the mighty Dutch get through and, as per every other world cup, lol, my interest now turns to seeing what they can do. Would actually really love to see them win the thing.  Oh, and speaking of stuff, how awesome were some of the goals from Switzerland in their match vs Serbia. Very impressive. 
    • Simple sound quality / production, but sounds nice. 
    • Nice. Yeah, I don't know mate. Of the songs I posted above, the two from the second album actually seem to be better sound quality than the first. Hard to say if that's across the board, though, or if the sound varies from demo to demo. 
    • I was trying to find the ad running here too, but also couldn't find it on the web. Some moronic thing about there being a new wave or strain or something so we should all wear masks indoors and crowded spaces. We even got a note from our school the other day that in order to go and watch a Christmas assembly the kids are doing, parents will be required to wear a mask now, because of an alleged surge of cases in the local area.  What's become blatantly obvious to me in the last few years is that we are communicated to as if we're all absolute morons. Whether it's via our government or the media, we are spoken to like braindead pieces of shit. Sadly, in many cases they're spot on, hitting their target audience. But as someone with some semblance of a brain (and not even much of it, to be fair), I just simply don't get it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.