Rags and Mr. Feeling

Leykis101

Just discovered 2 bands if you guys have also never heard them, this Rags band has to be known by you guys, they are fking talented and remind me of Saraya a little, Saraya with a shredder, nobody can match Sandi vocally IMO, but they remind me of them, they are from Norway, and I dont know shit about Mr. Feeling outside of the singer has to be known because he's way to talented to no be known by anyone, IMO

On 5/19/2022 at 12:30 AM, Mr.AOR said:

The singer is Nando Fernandes who is singing on the  debut album by The Grandmaster released last year on Frontiers.

Of course, Nando Fernandez,, very Norwegian sounding, I think she must've transfer ed or something, because she sounds neither Norwegian nor Female, im extremely confused, you guys fucking with me?

And how do I know Jens Ludwig? is that the dude from Edguy?

On 5/19/2022 at 12:51 AM, Darkstone said:

I've just had a chance to listen to "Rags".

Fucking Awesome! 

Thanks for the heads up.

might wanna be careful throwing that band name around so liberally, likely to get yourself cancelled, what's your first language Dusty? lets speak in that, just to keep ourselves safe, you how much shit would hit the fan if people heard you say, "Rags" that's first ballot hall of fame Express-Cancel, just thinking what you may be implicating offends me, what if you slip and accidentally say FAGS, you can kiss your ass goodbye, cause FAGS for whatever reason makes pillow bitters go insta-nutz

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Of course, Nando Fernandez,, very Norwegian sounding, I think she must've transfer ed or something, because she sounds neither Norwegian nor Female, im extremely confused, you guys fucking with me?

Just discovered 2 bands if you guys have also never heard them, this Rags band has to be known by you guys, they are fking talented and remind me of Saraya a little, Saraya with a shredder, nobody can match Sandi vocally IMO, but they remind me of them, they are from Norway, and i don't know shit about Mr.Feeling outside of the singer has to be known because he's way to talented to no be known by anyone,IMO

Edited by Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

might wanna be careful throwing that band name around so liberally, likely to get yourself cancelled, what's your first language Dusty? lets speak in that, just to keep ourselves safe, you how much shit would hit the fan if people heard you say, "Rags" that's first ballot hall of fame Express-Cancel, just thinking what you may be implicating offends me, what if you slip and accidentally say FAGS, you can kiss your ass goodbye, cause FAGS for whatever reason makes pillow bitters go insta-nutz

Ha!,

It's funny you say that because I was thinking that "Rags" wasn't the best name for a female fronted band.

I'm sure it means the same here as it does there within a certain context.

It's like calling themselves "Blob".

The English have a great offensive term, "on the blob".

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr AOR, what is it your trying to say? cause you have me about as confused as I can be, why did you just respond by sendidng my own conversation back to me? you already have me confused by telling me that singer is a dude, and slipping in some other name I know I know, but dont know how I know it, is that a chick named Nando??

On 5/23/2022 at 11:47 PM, Darkstone said:

Ha!,

It's funny you say that because I was thinking that "Rags" wasn't the best name for a female fronted band.

I'm sure it means the same here as it does there within a certain context.

It's like calling themselves "Blob".

The English have a great offensive term, "on the blob".

do u know why they put the string in the tampon bro? so you can floss when you finish eating, excellent flossing habits prevent Gingivitas, and camel gums

• Haha 1