Tom MacDonald new solo tune

AlphaMale

18 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

It's starting to bug me how they make things try to rhyme when they are no way close to rhyming. Annoying.

We're you trying to rhyme "rhyming" with "annoying" just then?

• Haha 1

Wow, that’s a massive stab at commercial success, surely. I gotta say, I’m not into it at all. If I want to hear this type of stuff I’ll just listen to a  rock band do their cheesy ballad. Not what I listen to this dude for whatsoever. 

• 1 month later...

Oh dear... the cheese chart just exploded and this was the reason, sky-rocketing off through the top of it. 

Anyway, he mentioned in one of this recent live chats that he will do a collaboration with either Falling In Reverse, or just the lead singer. Either way, I'd love to hear that one. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He seems to be killing it in charts n' stuff... just wonder how much better he'd be doing without the mega tacky image in the videos. Anyway, loved the lyrical content of the new tune. 

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Geoff said:

He seems to be killing it in charts n' stuff... just wonder how much better he'd be doing without the mega tacky image in the videos. Anyway, loved the lyrical content of the new tune. 

It makes sense when you realise the vast majority of artists are left-leaning, yet their audience is likely evenly divided. So when someone comes out with a message that resonates with the right-wing, they're gonna get a lot of attention. 

That's a very cool name. Reminds me of Thomas McFapperson or Tom McFapperson.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still enjoy touching base with each new tune, but man the video imagery is such a hard cringe. 

Don't know if anyone cares to follow that sort of stuff, but the dude he's making these songs and this album with swore blind he'd never rap again a few years ago. Said he was completely done and dusted, end of story. lol.