Best of Geoff's Main site reviews

This album is about as interesting as buttering your penis and then applying peanut butter on top. It has as many hooks as a peice of paper and is really quite a boring pile of crap, IMO. Avoidable

This was the the review that changed my life, made me realize I have found the man! The guy I should follow. The rest is history. 

• Like 1

AOR Freaky, mate why do you make such idiotic statements?! Because you don't personally like this disc it is one of the worst ever released? What a f*cked way of thinking! Moronic. So you don't like, well there are thousands of others that do enjoy big catchy choruses, awesome lyrics, cool riffs and one of the most listenable albums I have ever heard. So this is worse than all dance/rap/country/pop etc. releases ever?! Stop making me think you're a complete vegetable, AOR Freaky! It hurts.

22 hours ago, auslander said:
This album is about as interesting as buttering your penis and then applying peanut butter on top. It has as many hooks as a peice of paper and is really quite a boring pile of crap, IMO. Avoidable

what album was this? intrigued

5 hours ago, Glen said:

what album was this? intrigued

Nuclear Valdez. I found it cause it was listed on ebay and used HH to consult the Oracle. Obviously I didn't end up bidding on it!

This is TERRIBLE! This was so bad I actually wanted to physically harm it. I won't go on too much because I really have nothing positive to say about this. Dreadful songs, poor sound, no hooks and just a really annoying vibe on this CD. Goran Edman has been involved with a lot of terrible CDs (amidst some gems too) but this is definitely one of his worst. Avoid.

Cringe Wince GIF

But out of curiosity, what was the album he was talking about in the last post? A Glory album? 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Cringe Wince GIF

But out of curiosity, what was the album he was talking about in the last post? A Glory album? 

Jayce Landberg