Ministry Of Truth

Leykis101

The day after Musk buys Twitter, Biden announces the Ministry Of Truth, so we are officially being dragged into Communism, I'd be scared, sure glad I have my fire arms, you know what i feel happy about, the repercussions when the mid terms get here,

Everything the left don't wanna hear or speak about is labelled dis- or misinformation.

They're actually doing the same thing they accused the Trump administration of and this have been stated many times before.

Hypocrites. Please vote them out come Midterms election 2022.

On 4/30/2022 at 7:31 AM, Stefan said:

Everything the left don't wanna hear or speak about is labelled dis- or misinformation.

They're actually doing the same thing they accused the Trump administration of and this have been stated many times before.

Hypocrites. Please vote them out come Midterms election 2022.

Bro, you just gotta look into this cunts eyes and all you see is PSYCHO!!! did nobody else catch it? I cant be the only one who's endured this kind of bitch in real life, somebody has to be able to tell, before the video even plays you can just see her eyes shouting CRAZY!!! LOL,  the pattern i'm starting to pick up on with all of these Biden bitches is this, they all believe the same thing cause they are all fucking insane, all of them, so it proves it's a mental disorder, mentally retarded people are in charge of us, heres how it goes, I don't want to say I told ya so, cause I already made it's own thread, for certain people on here who have fought me every step of the way, but the awesome thing about the internet is all ya gotta do(according to Nolan) is search and you'll find it, I should've bet on all of this, still think Covid was bad? how it's miraculously just vanished, damn aint that a miracle from God?

All I know is my original Twitter account has been returned to me after a year and a half, I thought it was gone forever, and all my followers are there, and I have been a flaming and trolling shit talking motherfucker, these little faggots don't know what hit them, I'd feel bad but my good conscience wont allow me to feel bad, it tells me "Cody they fucking silenced and blocked you for giving telling the truth, don't feel bad, and stop being a pussy, why you going so soft on these straw men, put the torch to them" I am progressively cranking up the mean, ditching the witty, turning on the fucking universal asshole Cody, but they are progressively vanishing, FUCKING GOOD! I hope they all go slit their own throats, world wont miss them, they serve one purpose and one purpose only, to sit their and be a dumpster for the shit i say to them, they are way beyond trying to respond, their responses get shorter and shorter, then they disappear, bye bye you fucking loads that should've been swallowed, I fucking love Twitter, and I love that not only do  I get redemption, but revenge as well, because every fucking one of the deserve it, this aint no mr rogers neighborhood, if any are left when I'm done, then I didn't try hard enough, I think I'm intoxicated on this feeling, HATRED FEELS SO GOOD BEING EMPTIED ONTO THOSE WHO HAVE EARNED IT.

I cant remember if any of you are on there and we follow each other, but if you'd like to get in on shredding these pathetic soft belly pieces of trash, jump on and just go find me, then you can take it from there, it's not as fulfilling as physically assaulting them, but its almost as good. if we don't follow each other and your bored let me know and I'll give you my handle.

21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Bro, you just gotta look into this cunts eyes and all you see is PSYCHO!!! did nobody else catch it? I cant be the only one who's endured this kind of bitch in real life, somebody has to be able to tell, before the video even plays you can just see her eyes shouting CRAZY!!! LOL,  the pattern i'm starting to pick up on with all of these Biden bitches is this, they all believe the same thing cause they are all fucking insane, all of them, so it proves it's a mental disorder, mentally retarded people are in charge of us, heres how it goes, I don't want to say I told ya so, cause I already made it's own thread, for certain people on here who have fought me every step of the way, but the awesome thing about the internet is all ya gotta do(according to Nolan) is search and you'll find it, I should've bet on all of this, still think Covid was bad? how it's miraculously just vanished, damn aint that a miracle from God?

All I know is my original Twitter account has been returned to me after a year and a half, I thought it was gone forever, and all my followers are there, and I have been a flaming and trolling shit talking motherfucker, these little faggots don't know what hit them, I'd feel bad but my good conscience wont allow me to feel bad, it tells me "Cody they fucking silenced and blocked you for giving telling the truth, don't feel bad, and stop being a pussy, why you going so soft on these straw men, put the torch to them" I am progressively cranking up the mean, ditching the witty, turning on the fucking universal asshole Cody, but they are progressively vanishing, FUCKING GOOD! I hope they all go slit their own throats, world wont miss them, they serve one purpose and one purpose only, to sit their and be a dumpster for the shit i say to them, they are way beyond trying to respond, their responses get shorter and shorter, then they disappear, bye bye you fucking loads that should've been swallowed, I fucking love Twitter, and I love that not only do  I get redemption, but revenge as well, because every fucking one of the deserve it, this aint no mr rogers neighborhood, if any are left when I'm done, then I didn't try hard enough, I think I'm intoxicated on this feeling, HATRED FEELS SO GOOD BEING EMPTIED ONTO THOSE WHO HAVE EARNED IT.

I cant remember if any of you are on there and we follow each other, but if you'd like to get in on shredding these pathetic soft belly pieces of trash, jump on and just go find me, then you can take it from there, it's not as fulfilling as physically assaulting them, but its almost as good. if we don't follow each other and your bored let me know and I'll give you my handle.

dude you're deluded, how has COVID vanished?

today's figures in UK are that 3 million people are infected (prob far higher), 10,000 in hospital and 1500 deaths in the last week.

It's not vanished it's just that all the news is now Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Glen said:

today's figures in UK are that 3 million people are infected (prob far higher), 10,000 in hospital and 1500 deaths in the last week.

Covid numbers where I live in NY are going up.

And Roe vs. Wade is the new talking point.

Edited by nyoilers

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Covid numbers where I live in NY are going up.

And Roe vs. Wade is the new talking point.

Roe vs wade lol.

only in America 🇺🇸 😉

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Roe vs wade lol.

only in America 🇺🇸 😉

And immigration from the US to Canada will increase again because of R vs W and that's ok since the majority of them will be educated and skilled workers....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:39 AM, Glen said:

Glen buddy, deluded? I hate to be the one that calls you out on this, but you've been right about nothing you've argued about throughout this whole thing, not gonna say Ive been right, but Ive been close, while you just keep arguing tired old ancient arguments, maybe it's time to enlighten yourself, maybe being stubborn isn't serving things well for you, or maybe it is, all I know is arguing with you has become mind numbingly boring, perhaps stop drinking the kool aid, start using your brain, stop being a droid, droids are quickly becoming obsolete, I cant think of one thing you've been right about, from the first post I posted saying I thought it was invented by the Chinese, then asking where you thought it came from, a wet market was your response, ever since that post you've been on about the biggest losing streak Ive ever seen, every wrong answer and outlook you could spew you have, spouting all the globalist propaganda almost like you worked for the media shills yourself, sorry bud, Twitter is running again, I can argue and talk shit to a million shills, I don't gotta go at it with someone who loves good music, my advice is to stop being a lemming, when everyone is a crook conspiracy theory's aren't conspiracy theory's, start believing that authoritarianism is in the powers that be's best interest, cause it is, and only a fool would believe it's not, also, I left a nice thread in the Flame Fest, for a couple people on here without names, it's titled, I Told You So.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, Dead Planet said:

And immigration from the US to Canada will increase again because of R vs W and that's ok since the majority of them will be educated and skilled workers....

Yep, they will fit right in, in the wonderful world of Trudeau, you can have all the Woke psychopaths and nut jobs, all highly skilled in pro nouns and especially biology, your gonna have a flood of biologists, that's gonna serve you well, is abortion even legal in Canada? I mean I know euthanizing the homeless and poor is, but not sure about abortion, which BTW I do support.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Glen buddy, deluded? I hate to be the one that calls you out on this, but you've been right about nothing you've argued about throughout this whole thing, not gonna say Ive been right, but Ive been close, while you just keep arguing tired old ancient arguments, maybe it's time to enlighten yourself, maybe being stubborn isn't serving things well for you, or maybe it is, all I know is arguing with you has become mind numbingly boring, perhaps stop drinking the kool aid, start using your brain, stop being a droid, droids are quickly becoming obsolete, I cant think of one thing you've been right about, from the first post I posted saying I thought it was invented by the Chinese, then asking where you thought it came from, a wet market was your response, ever since that post you've been on about the biggest losing streak Ive ever seen, every wrong answer and outlook you could spew you have, spouting all the globalist propaganda almost like you worked for the media shills yourself, sorry bud, Twitter is running again, I can argue and talk shit to a million shills, I don't gotta go at it with someone who loves good music, my advice is to stop being a lemming, when everyone is a crook conspiracy theory's aren't conspiracy theory's, start believing that authoritarianism is in the powers that be's best interest, cause it is, and only a fool would believe it's not, also, I left a nice thread in the Flame Fest, for a couple people on here without names, it's titled, I Told You So.

WTF are u on about? 

All I did was quote you the UK weekly stats. if you don't believe them, that's yr issue not mine. 

• 6 months later...