Rio

Leykis101

You all remember the awesome band Rio, right? well I have heartbreaking news to bring you.

This makes me want to cry, as I really loved Rio, thought they had raw talent and songwriting ability, this is what they have become.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

You all remember the awesome band Rio, right? well I have heartbreaking news to bring you.

This makes me want to cry, as I really loved Rio, thought they had raw talent and songwriting ability, this is what they have become.

Trying find to Rio - Long Way From Home is on.

Wish these albums get the official release of both albums , not the bootlegs which selling around.

Yuck, that's bad but I'm intrigued. Is this a new song? Are Rio actually together, making new music? More info, please. 

Doggy and G-Off, relax, there's no new album, he gave it to me, I got a hold of him cause I want a fucking authentic release of both Rio Cd's, not these bootleg garbage releases where the tracks arent even listed correctly, he's not interested though,  that song is a single, now I have even sadder news for both of you, well you Doggy, maybe not so much G-Off, his new band and love are called Starseedz, now maybe if I hadnt been trying to find out about Rio these guys arent that bad, but I just cant wrap my brain around it, he did point me to the audition video for Atlantic Radio was though, he posted, but meet the Starseedz

Have you guys heard this???

Oh and im sure you've all heard this.

• Like 1

I'd not heard that Bombay stuff... thanks for the tip. Sounds essential. 

Yeah, there's actually some cool vocal melodies and hooks in that Starseedz stuff, mostly in the chorus, but definitely a long way from Rio. 

• Like 1

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 9:29 PM, Leykis101 said:

Doggy and G-Off, relax, there's no new album, he gave it to me, I got a hold of him cause I want a fucking authentic release of both Rio Cd's, not these bootleg garbage releases where the tracks arent even listed correctly, he's not interested though,  that song is a single, now I have even sadder news for both of you, well you Doggy, maybe not so much G-Off, his new band and love are called Starseedz, now maybe if I hadnt been trying to find out about Rio these guys arent that bad, but I just cant wrap my brain around it, he did point me to the audition video for Atlantic Radio was though, he posted, but meet the Starseedz

You Got It Thumbs Up GIF by Hello All

• Like 1