Jump to content

Electric Callboy - Spaceman


Recommended Posts

  • My Little Pony
8 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

They have. Look again

 

But I thought they charged it to something different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But I thought they charged it to something different. 

Yeah, I thought it was "Wall of Sound".

"Electric Callboy" is better, but still a sell out.

 

 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:38 AM, auslander said:

Bahahahaha, I can't believe what I just read. Wokeness is a venereal disease. It attacks the testicular region of every man.

"Eskimo Callboy Have Unveiled Their New Name… – Wall Of Sound" https://wallofsoundau.com/2022/03/10/eskimo-callboy-have-unveiled-their-new-name/amp/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But I thought they charged it to something different. 

Nope was announced as Electric Callboy as soon as they made the full decision. No other names thrown out by the band themselves to my knowledge

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, I thought it was "Wall of Sound".

"Electric Callboy" is better, but still a sell out.

 

 

 

Wall of sound is the name of the news site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
17 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Wall of sound is the name of the news site.

Well, I completely got the wrong end of the stick on that one.

I didn't click on the link, I thought the headline said it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Well, I completely got the wrong end of the stick on that one.

I didn't click on the link, I thought the headline said it all.

Exactly. I clearly didn't care enough to click the link. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a cool song and I'll continue my interest in these guys, of course, but I can't help thinking about what weak individuals they are as I watch the clip. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 5:11 AM, Geoff said:

It's a cool song and I'll continue my interest in these guys, of course, but I can't help thinking about what weak individuals they are as I watch the clip. :(

Why are they weak? Because they don't wanna use a racial slur as their name anymore? Sorry but it  takes more guts to admit you are wrong than go around calling everyone woke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Why are they weak? Because they don't wanna use a racial slur as their name anymore? Sorry but it  takes more guts to admit you are wrong than go around calling everyone woke.

I think you might need a cement pill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Why are they weak? Because they don't wanna use a racial slur as their name anymore? Sorry but it  takes more guts to admit you are wrong than go around calling everyone woke.

Yuck. Couldn't disagree more. If you can find me a single person anywhere on the planet that was offended by their name until they were told they should be, I will slice my head off and mail it to you. 

As for woke, I've never used the term in my life and never will. To me, people are divided into two groups. Complete fucking idiots, and people that are not fucking idiots. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.